Korra: That's a lie, Amon!

Amon's eyes widen behind his mask as the camera zooms in on the balcony Korra, Mako and Amane are standing on. All three proceed remove their chi-blocker masks.

Y/N widen his eyes as he caught a glimpse of his 'dead brother'. He didn't want to believe after 4 years that he somewhere came back alive. Amane locked eyes with Y/N but when he looked at him all he saw was rage and anger.

Korra: Or should I call you Noatak?

Back with Amon he narrowed his eyes as Y/N stepped up to him as he gave a soft whisper.

Y/N: *whispers* Guess secrets out, huh, dumbass.

Amon's eyes twitched but none saw as it was behind the mask.

Lieutenant: You want her taken out?

Raising his hand he declined on the offer as he went forward to the crowd. Y/N rolled his eyes in annoyance as Amane saw.

Amon: Everyone calm down, we have nothing to fear from the Avatar. Let's hear what she has to say.

Korra: Amon has been lying to you. The spirits didn't give him the power to take people's bending away. He uses bloodbending to do it. Amon is a waterbender!

She pointed to Amon as the crowd gasped in shocked on the reply.

Lieutenant: What is this nonsense?

Y/N: Man Avatar....you're really desperate on these and to go that far on lying about Amon.

Amane: She isn't lying Y/N! What you're doing is outrageous and stupid!

Y/N smiled faded as he narrowed his eyes as he slowly took out his blade. A special blade that he kept for a long time in his childhood.

Y/N: Fine...I'll show you and this damn crowd the truth.

He turned to Amon as he stood there and quickly pulled his mask off showing his 'scarred' face. He knew it was fake but he told him to do it either way for precaution on the Avatar.

The crowd gasped as well as the three that were standing on the balcony.

Korra: What...?

Equalist supporter: The Avatar's lying!

Korra: I'm telling you! He's a waterbender.

Korra turned to face Mako and Amane in defeat seeing that it didn't go as they had planned.

Mako: We said what we had to. Let's get out of here.

Amane turned seeing Equalist coming near as he and Mako got into a stance. Korra saw and also got into a stance.

The trio turns around as Equalists spin bolas at them from above the balcony ready to attack. They take fighting stances as they approach the Equalists on their way out.

Amon: I wouldn't leave yet, Avatar. You'll miss the main event.

Korra, Mako and Amane turn around after hearing that. A part of the stage rises with the airbenders Tenzin, Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo tied to each pole and gagged.

In disbelief she saw them caught and didn't believe what she was looking at.

Korra: No ... they got away. We saw them get away!

Y/N: Yeah.....not everything is what they seem huh, Korra~

Korra glared at him as Amane couldn't believe what his brother had done.