♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧

Start from the beginning

Iroh: You mean Y/N Yugi? The second son of Yumi and Reiza Yugi.

This shocked Korra by the new confounding information given to her unexpectedly. She wanted to ask more byt Bolin entered the conversation changing the topic.

Bolin: No matter what our plan is, he always has a better one.

Iroh: Amon is winning so far, but we're not out of the fight yet.

Bolin: I like this man's confidence! So, how are we not out of the fight?

Iroh stands up clutching onto his left arm where the wound was as he asked Gommu to send a message to head of command, Commander Bumi.

Nodding he prepares as Iroh says the messages while Gommu was tapping.

Iroh: Everyone get ready, we leave at dawn.

They walk out of the room. Asami lingers momentarily.

Asami looks up slightly as she told herself bitterly what was going to happen.

Asami: It's time to take down my father.

Korra: Wait, I'm sorry, but I'm not going with you tomorrow.

This flabbergasted everyone on Korra's decision as they tried to tell not to do it. Amane stepped up standing right in front of Korra.

Amane: You being reckless Avatar Korra. I understand why you want to but if my younger twin brother was here he would tell you that you're being reckless and not thinking straight.

Korra: He would also rescue me by being kind and betray me out of the blue! Without explanation.

Amane sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose on the stubbornness of the young Avatar.

Amane: Fine. Me, Mako will go with the Avatar and you guys go off and deal with whatever needs to be done. Agree?

Everyone: Agree.

●●●

Everyone prepares themselves as Amane, Korra and Mako put on the Equalist suits that they had gotten beforehand.

Korra walks next to Mako as Amane stands next to Mako and all three walk away. Asami jumps onto Naga's back, joining Pabu, Bolin, and Iroh.

Gommu: Good fortune and success to you, valiant heroes.

●●●

Cut to a large sewage pipe, out of which Korra and Mako walk. They continue walking into the sea and Korra waterbends a large bubble so they can breathe while underwater. Cut to the shores of Air Temple Island. Korra and Mako walk out of the sea and Korra stops waterbending the bubble. They put on their chi-blocker masks and climb up the rocky shores. Cut to a closer shot of an Equalist airship, which Amon boards.

Korra: There's Amon.

Mako: We need to get into the temple. Then, when he returns ...

Korra: We ambush him.

Amane: But Y/N's nit there. But either way Korra and Mako, look out. Y/N is very unpredictable.