♧Skeletons in the Closet♧

Start from the beginning

Asami: You two were gone a while.

Asami said but her tone sounded suspicious Mako caught it as he gave an annoyed response.

Mako: We were doing reconnaissance.

Asami: Whatever.

Gommu then jumped in between everyone welcoming them back and calling that dinner was ready to eat.

Cut to Gommu stirring a pot of stew and pouring some into a dish.

Korra: Thanks so much for letting us hide out with you the past few days.

Cut to Korra, Mako, Gommu, Bolin, and Asami sitting at a table. Mako and Asami hold bowls of stew.

Gommu then began to explain to what his friend or what he calls, ' associates' about what was going on.

Amane: Sounds real shitty. I thought Republic City was more...I don't know—happy?

Everyone turned to see the twin brother of Y/N. They still didn't believe he had one as he never mentioned it before.

Korra: Amane right?

Nodding to her question as he sat down Gommu handed him a bowl which he politely declined and getting an apple out of his bag to eat.

Bolin: I didn't know Y/N had a brother. I thought he was an only child. He never mentioned any family members.

Amane stopped eating as he heard his younger brother once again.

Amane: That's cause he was trying to be an only child. He killed our parents and then tried to kill me. He managed but I somehow managed to survive, got patched up, and well moved on.

This shocked everyone hearing the short told story of Y/N. They didn't think he would kill someone more or less do anything wrong. But seeing all the action he was doing they now thought about it.

Asami: So you are an earthbender too huh?

Amane: Yeah, but also Y/N is a metal bender. I want to see him but at the same time, I don't.

They nodded hearing the story about him and his brother.

Amane: I remember Y/N would follow me wherever I go. We were highly close but after a few years, I don't when he started to act....dangerous. It worried about our parents and me we tried to help but when he killed them he smiled and soon he aimed at me laughing.

They listened patiently as they were saddened to hear the story.

Korra: Well now he's with Amon doing these terrible things. He rescued me then got arrested then got out and he's like this! It's strange and weird but yet, but I still want to help and save him from this.

Amane watched as he looked away before smiling.

Amane: You like him don't you?