♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧

Start from the beginning

They all rushed to the person helping as Tenzin opened his eyes slightly, seeing the whole team.

Tenzin: Thank you....

They nodded as they rushed off to find shelter but also to find help for Tenzin in the meantime.

●●●

Cut to a view of the battle through a spyglass, before cutting to Hiroshi in Amon's airship.

Hiroshi: Tenzin has escaped once again. I can't stand to see Asami fighting alongside those benders. Even more, why is Y/N down there?

Y/N: I'm not you idiot. What the hell are you talking about?

Hiroshi turned his body now facing a confused boy. He noticed he changed his clothing choice to a somewhat school-like uniform. Amon checked before looking away at both male adults.

Amon: We'll capture them before long and you will have your daughter back.

●●●●

Back with Tenzin and the group, they helped him heal the injuries that he had to endure from the fight with the mecha tanks. The policemen came and thanked the person but noticed he looked rather similar to someone they knew.

Korra: Are you all right?

Tenzin: I'm fine. Thank you, kids. Another moment later and I would have been on my way to Amon. Especially you Y/N. Thank you.

The look-alike Y/N stared up at Tenzin in confusion but he widen his eyes when he mentioned his brother's name. Korra looked at him smiling as he only looked down before standing up.

Mako: Uh, guys ... look.

He points down the street, where an Equalist airship can be seen arriving at Air Temple Island.

Tenzin: Oh no...

In a surprise, as his family is being set in danger by the Equalist. The look-alike Y/N stared at the airship in concern but also with a slight hope of seeing a certain someone.

●●●

Cut to the airship as the hatch opens and the Lieutenant and a group of chi-blockers can be seen inside. They look down at the island as a metal hook and cable fire from above their heads and attach to the temple's stone steps. The chi-blockers use harnesses to slide down the cable to the island. The White Lotus sentries are watching and charge forward to confront them. Cut to Lin standing in the courtyard, as Tenzin's family watches from the balcony.

Lin: Everyone, hide inside and remain calm.

But Pema screams in pain; Lin turns around to see why the pregnant woman screaming for.

Lin: Pull it together, Pema! Didn't I just say "remain calm"?

Jinora: Mommy, what's wrong?