♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧

Start from the beginning

Cut to the group walking down the tunnel. Asami has dropped back, placing herself so that she is next to Bolin.

Asami: Hey, is Mako all right? He seems really worried about Korra.

Bolin: Yeah, we all are!

Asami: I know, but, he's your brother. Do you think that he likes Korra as more than just a friend?

In a slightly high-pitched voice and chuckling nervously.

Bolin: W-What? No! That's, just gossip, where'd you hear that? Crazy talk is coming out of your mouth right now. Heh...

Placing her hand on his shoulder; in a demanding tone.

Asami: What do you know, Bolin? Come on, spill it.

Bolin: Nothing! I mean, there was this one time during the tournament when Mako and Korra kissed, and Y/N saw but-

Asami: They.... kissed?

Turning to look at Mako thinking what happened. But her thoughts were caught off from Y/N shouting.

Y/N: This way, it shouldn't be that far now.

But he stopped rasing a hand widening his eyes.

Y/N: Hide!!

Following along, everyone hide behind a pillar seeing Equalist on motorcycles. One Equalist flips a switch on his motorcycle dash that in turn opens a secret door in the opposite wall of the tunnel. The two motorcycles race inside and the door promptly closes.

Lin makes a face and crosses the tunnel, followed by the others. She runs her hand across the door and uses metalbending to trigger the opening mechanism and force the door up. The group rushes in and the door closes behind them. They approach a large open space, where Equalists are loading supplies onto tram carts on tracks that lead into various tunnels. An Equalist with a clipboard is directing loading and traffic.

Equalist Traffic director: That tram goes to the training camp.

Tram disappears down a tunnel and he walks to another one that has just arrived. A female Equalist climbs down.

Female Equalist: Everything was delivered to the prison, sir.

Both Equalist were about to leave until someone spoke up. The others were shocked or surprised when they saw Y/N walk up to them.

Equalist Traffic Director: Boss!! W-what are you doing here?

Female Equalist: I thought you were with Amon?! I mean it's a not an issue but-

Y/N: Is the Avatar here?

This shocked both Equalist as they both relaxed their bodies slightly. The first spoke up in a firm tone.

Equalist Traffic Director: No sir. I believe someone else might have her.

Y/N: I see.. just go, I don't want to waste anymore time with both of you.