"Chapter-91."

Jisoo's expression froze. She reacted after a slight delay and couldn't hold in her anger anymore. In her temper Jisoo flung the small plushie on him and said:" you're the idiot!..... Don't think I'll be scared of you because you are the chairman...."

Taehyung shook his head at her wild behavior, he smiled and held onto the plushie she throwed on him. She angrily throwed another plushie from the couch before walking towards the closet. Taehyung couldn't do anything but quickly follow her.

Jisoo quickly grabbed her white pants and was about to change when Taehyung grabbed her body and pulled her towards him. He restrained her against himself.

"That's enough. If you continue to mess around we won't be able to go to dinner until midnight...." Jisoo stared at him before quickly pushing him a little away and walking back to her closet.

''You are the one who is messing with me." Jisoo said and Taehyung accepted his defeat.

_

Taehyung and Jisoo were on their way to parking lot. Taehyung was walking rapidly while Jisoo had to run to keep up with him in the end she gave up and calmly crossed her hands against her chest and glared at Taehyung while walking. Taehyung looked at her and quickly reduced his pace.

"My short wife!" Taehyung said while standing near their car. Jisoo stopped right infront of him and froze.

What did he just say?

Short wife?

Jisoo quickly walked towards their car and stood at the door. Taehyung quickly detached the car door for her and said:

"I'm not your driver Missus, sit infront." Jisoo again angrily stromed two feet and entered the car. Taehyung quickly closed the door with grin on his face. He shook his head as he walked towards the driver seat. He entered the car and sat on the driver seat as soon as he plugged the key he heard her saying:

"You could have married a women who is taller than you...." Taehyung looked at her she was really mad this time....

"Well, I prefer women with 1.62m height!" Taehyung said, Jisoo ignored him. He could do nothing but sigh. Taehyung and Jisoo would argue on silly things just like a typical couple. Taehyung loved teasing her and Jisoo could never hold her temper when Taehyung was messing with her but at the end of the day.....Jisoo is always in Taehyung's arms.

_

"What would you like to order sir?" The waitress asked to the couple who were browsing the menu.

At the end Jisoo completely gave up and gave Taehyung the opportunity to order what ever he wants and she will be fine with it.

"How about pizza?" Taehyung asked Jisoo to which she nodded. After giving their order Taehyung looked at Jisoo who was busy looking at the busy streets from the roof to ceiling window which was right beside the table.

"Taehyung?" Jisoo looked at him and couldn't help but ask him what was troubling her.

"What If I don't want to stay in south Korea?" Taehyung stayed calm for awhile and after giving a thought he said:

"We will permanently shift to California." Jisoo stared at him and Taehyung continued,

"You can continue working in spring field hospital or you can work at your own hospital....the choice is Your's....."

"What about your work......, company?" Jisoo inquired feeling alot inside her heart.

"I'll change the headquarters, right now south Korea is the headquarter...I can swap them....California will be the headquarters." Taehyung said, while looking straight into Jisoo's eyes.

"It will be hard for you." Jisoo said while feeling really bad about it. She just thought about herself but she even have to think about Taehyung if she had to do this.

"It won't....it's my job Missus and I earn for our living, for you.., for our future and it won't be hard." Jisoo just stared at him, she realized that Taehyung always keeps her above everything.....while she didn't do the same for him. She quickly shrugged the thought of south Korea.

Jisoo: "I'll stay in south Korea....you don't have to worry about that Taehyung."

Taehyung knew why she quickly said that.

"If you don't want to then.....it's fine we will shift here Missus."

Jisoo stayed quite after averting her gaze from Taehyung, she really made his life mess without realizing and now she is actually thinking about her self made her feel really down.

Without any futher thoughts she quickly changed the subject.

"How is the international project going on, after our department declined being apart of it, I have no idea about the medicine being produced by the WHO."

"Well, the boards think that the funds aren't enough for the medicine so they might as well consider the other departments for funding."

"And what about the general physician project, with which my department was supposed to collaborate?" Jisoo asked to the chairman of Kim groups, Taehyung didn't mind answering her questions, this was more like an assistant reporting his boss the information. Where Jisoo is the boss and Taehyung the assistant.

"About That project, it has not even started planning for the boards fund...., they might as well have it in a few days."
Taehyung answered while taking a sip of water from his glass.

Jisoo didn't ask anything futher because their food had already arrived. After being served. The waitress left the couple alone.

The noise of forks and crockery was heard. Jisoo and Taehyung were already eating their pizza when Taehyung decided to ask her.

"Missus, I don't mind if you work or don't after going to Korea." Jisoo stared at him With soft look on her face before saying:

"If we both earn together don't you think it's good and moreover I have banged my head to be a doctor so....I really want to use my knowledge Taehyung." Taehyung was pretty impressed by her answer, these type of answer and that too infront of Kim Taehyung was no joke.

"You don't have to worry about working in south Korea, one of my friend is the Executive director of the hospital so if you want we can consider that too, or you can have a hospital of your own." Taehyung said Casually and took a bite of his pizza.

"Why do you always suggest me to not work? "Jisoo inquired while staring him.

Taehyung placed his fork and looked at her before saying:

"Because, I want you to enjoy life, I'm not stopping you from working but, I really want to spoil you."

"You're my wife and taking care of your expenses is my duty."

*****
Heya,

Author here🙋‍♀️

I'm so sorry for being so inactive because I had tons of assignments and because I was burned out I didn't feel like doing anything and moreover my brain was such a mess that I couldn't write anything properly but yeah from Today I have decided to update daily...

I repeat Daily!!!!

It ends with Us new chapter will be updated soon!!

Bye;)

-

Mochi Aish.