Mia's phone started to go off crazy, notification after notification, and then a couple of rings.

"Someone really needs to talk with you" Matt commented looking at his daughter's phone that was on the table, the screen facing down.

"Yeah, uhmm I have to go. See you later." She walked to her room, phone unlocked in one hand, with multiple messages from Bryce Walker, and two phone calls from Monty.

Boy Bryce

Mia! I need to talk with you

Text me whenever you can

Can you come over for us to talk

Tell Justin to call me back, he doesn't answer my calls

Mia you know I did nothing, that is not me

However, she didn't respond to any of those texts. She was confused, for weeks they have told her that Hannah lied in those tapes, and now it was all true.

If Justin's tape was true, so was Sheri and every other.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She couldn't pretend last night didn't happen. The confession Justin made affected everyone, and for Mia, it was like reliving it all again.

It also hurt her a lot to know that it was Bryce. How could Bryce do such things, he was by Mia's side when that happened to her, so how could he now be a....rapist.

It even felt worst saying the word but denying it only made it worst.

When she woke up this morning the energy to go to school was lower than usual, but she guessed that was just for now, and the bottle that she drowned last night didn't really help at all.

The truth was Mia had the pretty face, the nice smile, the perfect friend group, and the sweet family, but a dark heart. She could pretend she was a real Jensen, but deep down she was a Jones, or at least that was what the voices kept telling her. Because Jensen would never let go to waste two years of being totally sober just because she didn't want to think about it all.

You are probably by now wondering if I am doing a second tape for everyone

But no, I am not

This second tape is for you Mia Jensen because for the second time you killed me 

Congratulations on being a shitty person, again.

Have you told them yet Mia? Or are you letting me be the one breaking the news to them, again?

It wouldn't be the first time. 

Anyways, I thought our relationship was finally getting better, that night, you know the one in Bryce's house, well I genuinely felt that we were friends again

You were the one telling me to go to that stupid party, but no, I don't blame you for what happened, I blame you for what you did after!

You know when I told you it all!

Flashback ( a week before Bryce's party)

"Man, I just need to bang someone," Said one of the jocks that Mia didn't recognize, but maybe he knew.

"That is gross" She commented making a disgusted face.

a beautiful soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें