💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Trust

Start from the beginning

Now, He is free for a whole week. No missions, no sleepless nights, and no more killing. What should he do now?

Watch kdramas a home? Nah.

Visit Yeonjun in Busan. Too far.

Go to clubs? Maybe. It's been a while since he has fuck someone. Maybe he can vent his anger by breaking someone's ass tonight.

With one last thought, he finished his coffee and moved to his room, choosing his outfit. After contemplating for almost half an hour, he finally decided.

Lastly, He adjusted his belt around his waist and then moved toward his makeup drawer. A few minutes more and the latter was all dolled up. His top-notched features stood out perfectly and his plumped lips twined with his hair.

It was 8 in the evening when he left his apartment with a giddy feeling.

Not knowing what waits for him ahead.

+×+

FEW HOURS BEFORE

"Excuse me, can we talk to the owner of this store?" A young officer made his way toward the cashier, who nodded in shock before taking the former to the management room.

"Good afternoon sir," The owner of the convenience store greeted, trying to mask his confusion. He then gestured to the officer to take a seat, which the latter compiled easily.

"I'm from Seoul police station. There was a murder at the back side of this convenience store last night- Don't worry, we aren't suspecting any of you. The murderer isn't someone new. He is someone that the whole Seoul police is chasing after. The thing is, before the incident, He, by which I mean the killer, visited your shop to buy grape juice. We found the bottle near the victim's body, and it contained your store's tag. We also know that he paid with his credit card, fortunately. So, with all rights due, we would like you to please track down his card number, as it will probably help us in finding him. We would also like to question the cashier who was working last night, near twelve." The owner widened his eyes at the huge amount of information and immediately nodded his head, dialing a number on his phone.

"Huening kai, I want you here right now. It's an emergency."

They waited for almost fifteen minutes, as the IT expert tracked down the killer card number. The door opened as a young male rushed through the doors, with a worried expression.

"Sir, is everything okay?"

"Good afternoon young man. I'm Choi Beomgyu, the head officiar of the Seoul police department. I would like to have a few minutes of yours." The latter extended his head, as the other male shook it, nervously.

The two males then seated themselves on a table as the officer started.

"Last night, a boy bought grape juice from here. You were at the cashier." Kai nodded, clearly remembering, as there weren't many customers yesterday.

"We want to know what he looked like. His appearance.."

"Uh, he had red hairs. His height wasn't too big, just a little smaller than yours? He had big eyes also, and he was wearing a whole black attire." Beomgyu nodded his head, listening attentively. "But why do you wanna know?"