"Psst!"

Halting abruptly, the Ravenclaw felt her eyebrows furrow as she glanced around herself – immediately seeing a familiar tousle of red hair poking out of a compartment and staring right at her. Rebecca stared expectingly, waiting for the Weasley twin to continue on with what he wanted; stealing a brief glance at her wristwatch to try and get the point across. He had thankfully taken notice, though, shuffled fully out of the carriage and shut the door behind himself – not that it mattered, seeing at his friends peered curiously through the glass anyways She suddenly grew weary, growing defensive as he took a step towards her frame.

"Can I ask you a question?" He prompted slowly, making her furrow her eyebrows once more before she was giving in with a curt nod, "how did you know I was me and not my brother?"

Rebecca only grew more confused, opening her mouth with the words dying on her tongue. She paused for a moment, coming up blank before she was meekly shrugging. Though, she couldn't help but to feel bad for the boy – surely they couldn't be mistaken for one another that much?

"It's just because you remembered me from Ollivander's, wasn't it?" George suddenly smiled, a twinge of sarcasm lacing his features to hide his true curiosity, "from five years ago?"

The Ravenclaw only sputtered a sound that sounded like a mix of a snort and chuckle – quickly slapping her hand over her own mouth. George only grinned, letting out a chuckle himself.

"...Sure," she finally spoke up quietly, removing her hand from her mouth and humoring the boy, "...from Ollivander's."

"Cool," He smiled genuinely, pausing momentarily before gesturing a thumb back towards his filled compartment, "I'm leaving now."

Rebecca nodded, giving a small, two-finger wave in farewell before she was turning and stalking down the corridor like she was before. She had made it more than halfway to the front of the train before she suddenly slowed in her wide steps. Finding herself arguing silently with her own mind before she was making the unanimous decision to simply forget about the lonely first year patrol and return to Adrienne in their compartment instead. Surely they couldn't get into trouble so early on nor would either Penelope or Percy know that she had ditched the first day. Quickly, before she could change her mind again, she was shuffling back towards the compartments numbered ten through twenty. At 13, she was ducking inside and collapsing into her usual seat with a sharp breath.

"Ah, just in time," The blonde peered up from her crumpled newspaper, glancing at her bare wrist before over at her friend, "I was about to go kidnap you from prefect duties."

"No need, I'm here," Rebecca relaxed slightly in her seat, eyeing the paper in Adrienne's hands, "what's going on in the world this time?"

"I forget you aren't allowed the papers," Adrienne murmured, lips pursed for a moment before she was handing over the newspaper with ease, "just the usual I guess, however –"

"Sirius Black escaped Azkaban?!"

"I was getting to that," The blonde frowned before she was nodding in confirmation, not that Rebecca had even looked up from reading to see it, "no one knows how he did it – or if he had help or somethin'. It's crazy!"

"What's crazy?"

Both girls looked up at the new voice, finding a slightly flustered Cedric Diggory hastily shuffling back into the compartment, a stupid smile growing on his stupidly perfect face. He returned to his own seat across from them once again, smugly wiping a bit of sparkly lipgloss from the corner of his mouth.

"I am in awe," Adrienne suddenly gasped, hand held to her chest, "shockedtaken back – Cedric 'perfect' Diggory abandoned his prefect duties?!"