Aadhira nodded.

Aadhiran: Yen nu keka mataya he asked her.

Aadhira: Ye..yen she struggled to form a word in fear.

Aadhiran: Good to hear your voice next time na keta I need words as an answer he said.

Aadhiran continued, Okay coming to the point Amma, Raghav epa venunalum inga varuvanga apa avangaluku entha doubt uh vara kudathula athu than and most important point without my permission you should not enter inside my room he said.

Aadhira nodded again. I said, I need words as an answer he shouted at her for which she flinched.

Aadhira: Seringa she said

Aadhiran: There will not be any workers nee than ellame pathukanum got it.

Aadhira: Purunchuthu she said.

She went inside the room where he showed. It was a simple and neat room that was enough for her. There was a cot, study table, closet and washroom.

She felt happy atleast that he allocated a neat room

She felt happy atleast that he allocated a neat room. She sat on the bed while thinking about the conversation between her and Seetha.

The day before Panchayat,

Seetha went to Aadhira room and sat near her while caressing her head.

Seetha: Enna aachu Aadhira she asked.

Aadhira: Athu na enna sollarathunu yosichutu irukan she said.

Seetha: Ipa na unaku mamiyar athunala nee athai nu than kupdanum she said.

Aadhira simply nodded and went back to her thinking.

Seetha: Aadhira na sollaratha kelu she said.

Aadhira looked at her, Seetha continued Nalaiku nee enga kooda varathuku samatham nu sollu yarathu unna ethuku anga pona yaru kuptu ponanu keta nee Aadhiran ah kai kami she said.

Aadhira: Ana ipa than therunchu poche avar kupadalanu apro epudi avanga mela solla muduyum she asked.

Seetha smiled at her innocence, Nee avan vara solli sonnatha nambi thana pona she asked while she nodded in agreement.

Seetha: Apa athaye sollu she said.

Aadhira: Ana ennaku unga kuda vara virupam ila nu avaru solla sonnaru she said with tears.

Seetha: Avane sonnalum nee avana vitara kudathu avan than un purushan apa nee avan kuda thana irukanum she asked. Even Radha also said the same thing to her.

She nodded in agreement, Apa nee nalaiku enga kuda vara samatham nu sollu she said.

Seetha: Avan en ungala ivalo verukaranu enaku therila Aadhira seikarama nama kudupam onna sera poradhu nee sollara bathila than iruku she said.