𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹                                                       𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Warning: grammatical errors! misspells! typos! fragment sentences! overuse of italics!

Y/n got awoken by someone whispering, when she heard the whisper again, she immediately gets up to see where it come from but no one was there in the room.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

"God? Is that you?"

"God? It's me Y/n, Pochita!"

"Pochita! Where are you?! I can't see you!" Y/n exclaims in distress as she looks around in the room.

"Go to the mirror!"

Y/n gets off of the couch as she ran towards the nearest bathroom she could find. She gets there and looks at the mirror, what she sees is a mouth and an eye on her left cheek.

"Wait, I thought you died?" Y/n questioned, shocked that her cursed pet is still alive.

"Don't worry, I'm very much alive, just in your heart" Pochita reassures her.

"Oh, so is this what you wanted for show me? If you were here the whole time why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I was hiding myself from a certain somebody..."

"Huh? From who?"

Pochita sighs and then speaks. "Have you ever heard of Ryomen Sukuna?"

"Yeah, Gojo told be about him a little. I think?"

"Well anyway, Sukuna is one of the most powerful and dangerous curse spirits in the world! And is often called 'the king of curses!'"

"Interesting, so how do you know all of this?"

"I used to be his pet"

"Wow! but what happened between you guys?"

"Honestly, I don't remember how we got separated but I also don't care"

"Why?"

"This man, was doing all kinds of crazy and I didn't want to deal with that or stick around to it"