𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹 𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹                                                       𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹 𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Warning: grammatical errors! misspells! typos! fragment sentences! overuse of italics!

Y/n is lying on the ground barely conscious, Her hair and her clothes were all roughed up due to the beating she got from Todo, she has bruises all over her face, blood dripping from her forehead and coughs out blood.

"Dude" Y/n coughs. "What the fuck was that!?"

"No hard feelings bro, but it was the answer you gave me that set me off and because of that it's going to be very hard to earn my respect" Todo said while stroking his hand gently and wiping off blood from his hands.

"Oh yeah? Well how do I earn your respect?"

"Well, perhaps if you beat me in a 1 on 1 fight. There's a football court were we can do it, it's only few minutes away from here. And after that then we can be best friends, but until then we're enemies" He says the last sentence in a rude tone, he then turns around and walks away.

Y/n tilts her head up to see that Todo is walking away from her and tries to stands up. When she's finally able to stand up in her feet, she runs up to him while his back still faces her and took this opportunity to kick him in the balls.

Todo gasps, both in surprise and in pain, and falls to the ground with his face down first. He groans in agony and tries to get up but Y/n is not done. She repeatedly kicks his balls over and over, this time harder and faster.

"Take this! And this! You piece of shit!" Y/n yells as she kicks him in the same spot. "That's. What. You. Fucking. Deserve!"

The girl gets tired of kicking him so she stops to catch her breath. "You really are a funny guy huh?" Y/n speaks. "Because when it comes to me fighting anyone, I never fight fair. I will bite, scratch, punch and kick your most vulnerable places in the name of survival!"

"You, you crazy bitch" Todo grunts, he's holding his balls as he gives Y/n a deadly look.

"You damn right I am, and now I just ended your entire bloodline" she smirked and punches in the air for victory.

"And I won! Yay!"

"You didn't win asshole you cheated! The fight didn't even start yet!" He exclaimed angrily.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Y/n shrugged her shoulders and looked away. "But in all honesty though, to answer your previous question, I like boobs, don't really have much of a preference wether they are big or small, And I like guys with long hair!"

Todo's eyes widen in upon Y/n's answer. This is what he has been looking for, tears starts to cloud in his vision and lifts his head up to get a closer look at her with a pleased smile and says;

"Y/n L/n, you're no longer my enemy, nor my friend. From now on, you and I are brothers and sisters!"

"Say what now?"

"You heard me! You and and I are now allies!" He exclaims happily but winced a little when he tried to move his body.

"But seriously though can you help me a little? I have trouble getting up" he pleads with his eyes, and Y/n being the kindhearted person she is helps him up and they walk out of alleyway.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹 𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

"You were supposed to take her for shopping and you beat her up?!" Gojo yells at Todo, clearly disappointed in him. While Y/n standing there and is helping Todo stand straight by using her shoulders as a support.

"Yes, yes I did. But that doesn't matter because Y/n and I are now closer than ever!" Todo says with a toothy grin and hugs Y/n very tight.

"Yes, what he said" Y/n finally speaks, but her voice was quite.

"Ugh, Y/n go to your dorm and gets some rest, you've been through enough. Todo, you stay" Gojo says the last sentence in a stern voice.

Y/n let's go of Todo and walks away out of the office. By the time she gets to her dorm she sees a boy standing in the middle of the room, and it also looks like he's putting something on her table.

The stranger she sees has spiky pink hair that is styled in an undercut fashion. He stands at a average height and is wearing baggy clothes.

"Can I help you?" Y/n asks.

The stranger got startled by the sudden voice, he turns around and sighs in relief when he realizes that it was just the new kid.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to break into your room" he apologized immediately. "I heard that we got a new student who got enrolled into this school so I wanted to give you a present as a welcome gesture. But I decided to put in here instead as a surprise"

"Oh"

"My name is Yuji Itadori!" He smiles and takes out his hand to shake.

"Y/n L/n"

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your face?"

"It's a long story, I don't wanna talk about it" Y/n answers in a tired voice. She tilts her head a little to the side, staring at the present behind him and points at it. "Can I open it?"

"Of course, go ahead!"

She picks it up and unwraps the present. What she sees is the famous actress Jennifer Lawrence's face in four dvd movie covers of a famous movie franchise. The actress stands there with her bow and arrow, and behind her is a fired up mockingjay.

"Do like it?!" Yuji excitedly asks "Jennifer Lawrence is one of my all time favorite actresses! She's not only talented, she's also beautiful. Ah~ how I wished to meet her one day"

Y/n doesn't say anything nor share the same excitement as him, she just stares blankly at the dvd cover. When Yuji notices it, he feels a bit anxious and thinks that she doesn't like the present.

"What's wrong? Do you not like the gift?"

She looks to Yuji with zero expression and replies; "I can't read, what does it say?"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹 𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

*3 hours later*

Since the new kid Yuji befriended has never seen movies or tv shows due to living in poverty her whole life, he had the brilliant idea of watching all the hunger games movies together. They are now watching the movie Catching Fire where they are already being introduced to Johanna Mason.

"Did she just take off her clothes in the elevator?" Y/n asked Yuji and gave him a confused expression.

"Yeah she's doesn't have the best introduction but I swear you'll grow to like her! She's one of the most iconic characters besides Finnick!" Yuji excitingly says while his eyes are set on the TV.

"And hey" He turns his head to Y/n with a friendly smile and she hums in response "Next time we hang out, let's watch more movies together!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹 𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹