Fallout Lore: Ch 9 - Great Khans

Start from the beginning

"Why isn't the NCR handling the rest of these degenerates, I know laws and order aren't exactly a thing in this world anymore, but shouldn't the NCR do something?" Amiya asks as she wonders if these raiders are a threat, why hasn't the NCR take th...

"Why isn't the NCR handling the rest of these degenerates, I know laws and order aren't exactly a thing in this world anymore, but shouldn't the NCR do something?" Amiya asks as she wonders if these raiders are a threat, why hasn't the NCR take them down yet.

"With the uprising of the second battle of Hoover Dam, the NCR's currently busy with Caesar's Legion, the raiders are a loose gangs hooked up in drugs, and I doubt some of them can even read a book if given to them." Kal'tsit was the one responded to her student.

"Don't overestimate them, Kal'tsit, I'm pretty sure there are few smart raiders in that world, just because almost half of them are on drugs, doesn't mean every raider gangs are." Doctor said with caution, he had a feeling at least one of the raiders isn't just a hooked up addict...

"If these raiders were in our world, I would've arrested them in Lungmen prison, immediately." Ch'en was disgusted at the sight of these raiders walking around freely.

"Don't be a pansy, Ch'en, If you were given the chance I won't stop you." Hoshiguma felt drop of sweat down on her neck while saying that.

Fortunately, most raider gangs don't last long. Entire groups can be exterminated in one fight gone wrong, or the whole lot can overdose on a batch of Med-X that's been cut too pure. But a few of the raider gangs have managed to stick around for generation after generation, and the most resilient by far is the Khans.

A long time ago, many years before even the Great War, there was a place called Mongolia. Home of the Khans, some of the toughest warriors the world had ever seen. They were led by a man called Genghis, and under his rule they came closer to conquering the world than anyone else. Even a thousand of years later people still know the name.

 Even a thousand of years later people still know the name

"Interesting... These Khans almost conquered the whole world." 12F documenting his notes of the intriguing discovery of the Mongol Khans.

"These Khans look quite similar to some the histories of Higashi." Ch'en remembers one of her history classes and her homeroom teacher mentioning about an empire that almost took over the world.

"Just how much Earth and Terra's histories resembles with each other." Rangers humming as it seems Earth and Terra shares lots of common with one another.