Dr. Roy Chowdhury

Start from the beginning

He informed

"You all will be in the same team and work under Dr Roy Chowdhury..."

Dr Roy Chowdhury...

OMG is he the same person from the parking area.

Oh god!!!

How can I forget that I am going to work under him, in his team...

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Why do I always mess up in everything?

It's not like I did something wrong but I probably spoilt their private moment and he must be angry.

"Well Dr Roy Chowdhury is one of our best doctors and this hospital is also his... and you all are personally selected by him, so don't disappoint him in any way.

And he is also a very strict about his work and don't like people doing any mistake. So think twice before doing anything because if he caught you doing something you shouldn't then... he won't think once before throwing you all out of his hospital.

So be careful around him and don't make any mistakes."

He warned

Knock... Knock...

"May I now enter inside the room, Dr Sauv Basu?"

I heard... This voice seems so similar to someone I probably know...

"Dr Roy Chowdhury, you don't need to ask permission to enter inside the room" he replied

Fuck!

I bit my lower lip...

I am done...

Tata...

Bye bye...

I looked down and everyone stood up except me.

Dr Saurabh raised his eyebrows and Riya shooked me while I immediately stood up... Still looking down.

Fuck! I again messed up

"Dr Saurabh, you work is done for now... You can go and check on the patients" he said

Dr Saurabh left...

We sat...

"So now let's have a small introduction" he said

"Myself Dr Roy Chowdhury, you all will be working under me. I know Dr Saurabh already told you things about me but still I would like to remind you all again... Incase you all forgotten.

I am strict about my work and patients, don't like anyone interfering into my personal life and most importantly I don't like mistakes.

So don't disappoint me in future and let's coordinate with each other. Now introduce yourself."

He said

Everyone started introducing themselves and it was my turn now.

Fuck! I was never so nervous before...

"M... Myself Bondita Das and I have completed my studies from ABC college..."

I said still looking down

I heard footsteps getting closer to me...

Fuck! was he coming towards me...

"Look up into my eyes and introduce yourself... I don't like cowardly doctors who don't even have the guts to talk while looking into their eyes"

Offended!

I looked up being offended by his words but as soon as I looked up, my eyes meets with two same brown eyes.

Shocked!

Professor Hot Ice!!!

He is that Dr Roy Chowdhary!

Now I understood why the hell everything was getting messed up? It's because of this damn hitler!

Why the hell he had to come in my life again!?

And now I am going to work under him... in his hospital! 24/7

I still hate him for punishing me without any fault...

Because of him I was again caged into my house!

Because of him again... again my freedom was snatched from me!

I was glaring him with all of the anger and hate I had for him...

But he was calmly looking into eyes... as if trying to read something from my eyes...

And his eyes too was showing something which I couldn't understand because I always seen anger, hate and cruelty in his eyes.

Well everyone were looking at us confusingly as we were continuously looking into each others eyes, forgetting about the surrounding.

They were murmuring something which distracted me and I looked around before again introducing myself.

.

.

......................................................................

......................................................................