𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪.

Start from the beginning

"Is that a plane?"Harper queried, eyes locked on the red aircraft.

The plane dipped again and then it all happened for too quick.

It plummeted to the ground, nose first, disappearing behind the Oasis building.

"Oh My God!"Alice cried out.

Just as Harper exclaimed. "Holy Shit!"

"Mrs Sterling and Mrs Chambers, are you both okay?"the driver asked, glancing at them through the mirror.

Alice and Harper both jumped to there feet, grabbing there bags and running over to where the driver was sat.

"Sir did you see the plane just fell out of the sky?"Harper exclaimed, using her hand to gesture to the area around them.

The driver shook his head. "—I'm afraid I do t know what your talking about"

"It crashed!"Alice shouted. "A plane just crashed!"

The bus driver looked out at the direction the two girls were seemingly looking, squinting his eyes. "Are you sure?"

Harper crossed her arms over her chest and raised a brow at the man. "— are you saying that the two of us are making this up? Why on earth would we do that?"

"Drive that way, we have to see if anyone's hurt"Alice explained, trying to persuade the driver to drive.

"I don't go that way"

"I'm sorry, what?"Harper asked incredulously.

The driver shrugged his shoulders. "That's not my route, I have to return to town, make sure you girls get everything you need"

"But people could be hurt"Alice tried to explain to him, but it appeared as if the man was having absolutely none of it.

"I don't go that way"

"What can't you understand about what we're saying?  A plane just crashed and your not even driving round there to see if anyone's hurt!"Harper all but shouted at him, her heart beating rationally against her rib cage.

All this stress wasn't good for her.

Alice grabs ahold of her friends hand,shooting the driver a scowl. "Then we'll go and check for ourselves"

Alice practically started sprinting towards where she saw the plane crash down, Harper trailing a little bit behind her, her run more of a waddle.

"Alice! Wait for me!"

The driver stared at the two girls for a second, watching as the two of there figures got smaller and small the further away they got, and then he turned the bus around.

The heat was far too much.

Her dress was sticking to her body, her hair sticking to her forehead as her bag hang down next to her.

Harper can see the headquarters in the distance, passing a sign that has WARNING! HAZADOUS! written on it in bold letters, she goes to tell Alice that perhaps they should go back but her friend is much further ahead than her.