"Koo ..talk to me baby ...why are you so quiet ..and why are you out of the bed ? You are unwell bub ... let's go inside hmm ..." Taehyung said in a normal voice with a small smile, wanting the younger to feel like nothing was wrong and urged him to move but jungkook didn't move even a bit ...he just kept staring at taehyung and it was now that taehyung noticed how the younger's eyes were welled up with tears ... taehyung was about to say something but jungkook just leaned forward and suddenly rested his head on Taehyung's buff chest while closing his eyes, surprising the elder in the process ...
Jungkook held Taehyung's right hand which was hanging loosely on his side and slowly brought it up towards his own head and placed it there ...his face was still buried on Taehyung's chest and his other arm was curled around Taehyung's torso... his hold the elder's palm tightened and he gently started to move the hand over his head , lightly caressing it ...he was silently telling Taehyung to comfort him coz he didn't have any energy to word it out anymore and Taehyung didn't take even a minute to understand what his koo wanted ....he immediately held the younger by his waist as his right palm kept caressing his hair softly ...
He held his love close to his heart and continued to comfort him just like he needed, sometimes placing some kisses on his hair in between and sometimes patting his back lightly ...
Few minutes passed by and no one said anything but then he heard it ... Taehyung heard the sniffles that the younger was letting out ...he understood that Jungkook was trying to hold back and he didn't like that ..he wanted his love to be free ...to not keep everything inside coz he knew that keeping your pent up emotions inside and suffering through them alone is miserable ...

"Let it out bub ...I am here for you ...you can cry all you want ...I will always be here for you ..." Taehyung said and placed another long peck on his forehead and that's all it took for jungkook to cry out loud while holding Taehyung...he clutched Taehyung's shirt tightly in his small fists and continued to wail loudly completely missing the way Taehyung was also crying looking at him ...

After a while, jungkook's cries turned into small sniffles again and Taehyung knew that he was a bit calm now ...he reluctantly pulled out from the hug and cupped jungkook's face with both of his palms ...

"It's ok koo ...everything will be alright ...trust me ok...we will get out of all this mess very quickly ...
And for that, we have end the main reason for this mess ...we have to finish the person because of whom all this started and is still happening ...
I know you can do it ...I let you cry now because you needed it but I won't do it again ..I won't let you drop even a single tear ever again ...
Whatever is happening today is all because of that bastard songhyun and we have to end him ..you have to end him ...I know only you can do it ...
You will punish him right? You are that strong right?" Taehyung said ...his voice was laced with loads of determination and enormous amounts of rage while talking about songhyun which made even Jungkook shudder a bit at his words ...his words made Jungkook realise that his task is still undone ...he still has to get rid of the reason for his biggest misery ... Taehyung's confident tone brought him back to his senses and his eyes got back the lost fire that they previously had ...

"Yes ...yes I am strong and I will destroy him ...I will make him regret his existence ...I can do it ..." Jungkook said while looking into Taehyung's eyes as he held the elder's palms which were on his own cheeks ...

"That's like my koo ...
And always remember ..I will always be here for you ...to hold you, to protect you...I don't care if anyone supports you in your decisions or not but I will ...I will always help you in anything you want ..hmm ...
You have my full support in ruining that asshat ...but for now, you have to rest ...you were sick and it's not good for you be be outside in the cold for long ...so let's go inside ..you also have to eat and then take your medicines to recover quickly ok ..." Taehyung's said while caressing his cheeks and Jungkook nodded ...they both went inside and Taehyung made him sit on the bed and carefully covered his legs with the blanket and made him lean back on the headboard ...