"Well that sorts that out!"
Amane said to Teru as he went to sit down.Teru laughed uneasily and smiled at Amane,
"You might have noticed something wrong with this picture;Aoi has done some student damage and committed numerous murders throughout the school,she finds out your No.7's assistant and invites you to chat?I know it sounds fishy.But trust me!Aoi just wants to talk to you Amane."
"Like hell you can fool me!"
Amane said proudly,he stood up to leave but stopped when Teru held up a plate of donuts,Amane slowly sat down.
.
.
.
"I know how you feel!Nene chan can be so mean sometimes and what for!?She's always finding ways to make me all flustered and she's always being so bossy!Because of her there were rumours going around that I was a pervert WHICH I'M NOT!By the way this tea is really good!"
"It's green tea infused with peach!The only thing I can make without blowing up a kitchen!Have some more Amane!Your our guest here!"

Amane punched the table in his childish fit and Teru raised his eyebrows,
"A pervert however?I can sympathise with most of that Amane!My master is as well clingy and exceptionally rude sometimes!She has no sense of personal space and cannot sit still.She has no mental capacity and won't listen to me so I've decided to think of her as more of a cat.But as for the detestably dorky roach over there,I pretend he isn't here at all<3"
"I'll kill you again Teru."
Akane whispered venomously.

Aoi climbed on Teru's shoulder,wrapping her arms around his face and her legs around his neck,however,he remained calm.
"Teru!Are you talkin smack about me!?"
"Yes Aoi,yes I am,please kindly refrain from climbing on me.Thank you!"
Amane gulped and nervously placed his teacup down and nodded over to Akane,
"Why does he look so different?"
"Oh!I'm just dressing up for the occasion!Looks nice doesn't it Amane?"
"A-and...how about...her?"

"Ya mean me!?"
Aoi eagerly sat next to Amane and smiled sweetly at him,
"It's lovely to finally meet you properly Amane!My name is Aoi Akane!And nope!I'm not married to Akane and never will be<3!I was and still like to think that I'm Nene chan's best friend when we went to school together!She's such an angel isn't she!?Did she never tell you?"
Amane shook his head and Aoi tilted her head awkwardly and then smiled again,
"Hey!Quick question!Your Nene chan's boyfriend aren't you!?Is she good at smooching or no?You guys have smooched...right?"

Amane blushed and quickly shook his head,
"Nooooooo!I'm not even dating her!She says all this stuff about how I'm not her type and then she'll ramble on about princes and stuff!"
"Ohhh that's right!Nene chan used to do that allll the time!It was very cute to see her so lovestruck when she'd see a boy like that!But tell me Amane..."
She floated behind him,wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling at him,
"Are you suuuurre your not Nene's type?"
Amane blushed,Aoi was super close to him,he was lost for words,Akane sighed and walked over to the girl and lifted her off the boy.She giggled at Amane and said casually,
"Hey Amane!Could I smooch you!?"

Amane stopped working,he buried his face in his arms and screamed from the humiliation and how much his face was blushing.Teru and Akane scolded the girl but she was too busy staring at Amane,her happy,cheerful smile turned dark as she turned to Teru,
"Teru?You know what to do don'tcha~"
Teru stopped and looked at her pleadingly,but Aoi had 'the face' on which clearly meant that Teru couldn't disobey her orders.Looking down sadly,he quickly faked a smile and walked over to Amane,gently grabbing the boy's arms,he held them up in front of him.

"You know that by all means that if we are bound with our companions,we cannot defy their orders Amane?"
"Yes that's right!Whenever I try to tell Nene chan 'no',she threatens to turn me into a fish!Its the same for you!Right!"
Amane asked brightly,Teru nodded and quickly bought Amane in for a tight hug,
"I'm sorry,you know why I have to do this Amane."
"Huh!?"
Amane yelped as the chair's arms burst to life and sprung to chains,wrapping around Amane's body,the room now looked dark and swamp like.Amane looked around panickingly and yelled at Teru.