Roommates...

3rd Person POV

Dream wakes up on Techno's shoulder after having a nightmare about a certain duck. He quickly calms himself down so he doesn't wake and worry Technobalde. He had techno's cape around him and his bandages are still on.

Dream moved away for Techno and sat in the corner, still with the cape, looking around his cell which by now he knows top to bottom considering how long he's be in there. Dream stopped looking around when his eyes landed on techno. Techno was wearing what he usually wears, his black pants with a white button up shirt with a red cape. Technobalde also had his pig mask and his golden crown on. He was sleeping, guess traveling across the SMP and walking though a giant prison really does a number on the pig.

Dream laid there for the next for hours zoned out and staring off in space, thinking about anything really. Dream didn't notice Techno waking up until Techno stretched out his arms upwards making Dream flinch, and notices that's he's awake. Dream hopes he didn't see that but he did. Techno saw that Dream flinched at the sudden movement coming from him but decides to brush it off.

"Good to see you awake sleeping head" Techno says in a happily tone. "Whatever" Dream says moving his head towards the wall.

"Aww I see that someone cranky towards their new roommate. That not very nice" Techno says teasing Dream. "....Roommates?" Dream questions Techno while his voice is still raspy for being unused for a while other than screaming for his 'visits'. "Yeah since were staying here for awhile might as well make ourselves at home." Techno says. Dream just stays silent and knowing that staying with Techno was going to be hard and exhausting.

.....

A couple of days has past since Technobalde arrived at the prison, him and Dream have gotten, I dare say closer then before. Although Techno still wonders where Dream had gotten his inquiries from, he has asked Dream a few times and he just stayed quiet and looks like he's staring off into space and that's how far Technobabble has gotten, he doesn't want to press on anymore then he has and wait for the right time.

Durning these few days Technoblade has noticed a few things about Dream. One are those is that he doesn't sleep that much and when he does its not for long because he gets waken up by nightmares. Of course Dream hasn't told him that it was nightmares (he never tells techno anything) but Techno can tell by the way he's shaking and sweating when he wake up. Techoblade also has noticed how little Dream eats, its not like he was given much away.

Meanwhile at Phils

Phils POV

Techno hasn't been back and its been a week already. I've sent Tommy and Wilbur to see if they could find Techno or heard anything in the mainlands about Techno (Mostly to see if he has murdered anyone-) Hopefully the butcher army hadn't gotten him again, have they?

Then Tommy slammed door on the way in then Wilbur followed behind him. "TOMMY STOP SLAMMING THE DOOR" I yelled out, Tommy and Wilbur walked into the living room. I was sitting on one of the chairs next to the fireplace which was lit. "Any news?" I ask. Tommy and Wilbur looked at each other then back to me with worried looks. "He—He's in locked up in prison." Tommy says looking down. My face fell, I was speechless. How did he end up in prison? Was he trying to break Dream out? What good will come of that? Is he OK? Questions keep coming then Wilbur looked at me then thought for a moment then looked back at me "Are we going to break him out?" Wilbur says determined like it would.

Tommy looked him like he was crazy (Which he kinda is) "B-Break him out? Have you seen that prison?" I don't know if we could do that I mean it's impossible to break in or out. And what about DREAM! He's in there!" Tommy yelled.

I sigh and look down then back up again. "If Technos in there I'll happily do it" Wilbur nodded, after that we convinced Tommy to help which took some time by we got him to help.

"He'll be hella grounded when he gets back" I muttered while holding the bridge of my nose sighing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words 735

November 14th 

8:22 pm