Chapter two ; Dream boat

It's strange how it feels like you were born in the wrong dimension

But you'd never expect to be Isekai'd to a dimension totally different from yours.

|—————|

5 weeks later

|—————|

"Y/n," Kyojuro says with a serious tone, it was funny of how he was trying to act cool. "Yes?" I respond with a smirk, he cracks a smile but goes back to going serious. 'Bro looks like a clown, all he needs is a red nose' I snicker at this thought. 

"What are you laughing about?! You ate my flowers!" He screams tackling me. "Those were for momma!" "ACK- YOU LITTLE BIC-" as he chokes me I slam the ground with my palm, 'you know what I'm going to scare the shit out of him' I thought with a smirk. I keep the act like I was choking, and fake pass out.

"Y/n..?" ".." "Y/N.?" ".." "Y/N! PLEASE WAKE UP YOU'RE SCARING ME!" I feel something wet drip onto my face, I slam my eyes open. "Kyo-chan I didn't mean to make you cry" I yell in a panic as I sat up, I place him on my lap and try to calm him down. "I thought you left me!" He says pulling me into a tight hug, 'BRO YOUR MOM BOUGHT THIS FOR A REASON. SO I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR YOUR RAT-SMELLING YUKATA'.

He cried for what it feels like an hour, I was zoned out most of it. I realized he stopped crying, I look down and see him asleep. I smile and carry him bridal style, he leans in closer to my chest.  "Y/n-chan.." he says in his sleep, 'AHHH FUCK HIS ADORABLE AHHH' it was like a pant in my chest. Once I get to his room, I open the door to pictures of me and him. 'Wow.. he kept those?' I look around the room and see a bunch of papers there like when I first entered, before looking through his stuff I place him on his bed. I kiss him on the forehead, 'Am I turning soft..? No. This guy is just dumb enough that I like him.' I thought.

I walk over to his desk, and saw pictures and drawing of us two. Some drawings have an unborn Senjuro in them, I grab one of the drawings and carefully put it in my Yukata. Though his art skills weren't the best, I would cherish them to the day I die.

I hear a soft knock at the door, it was Obanai. (I'm making Obanai come to a couple of years early). 6 days ago Shinjuro had brought Obanai from the snake demon, Rengoku and I had him warm up to us. It took a while but it was worth it, "Obanai? Something wrong?" I asked. He looked nervous with a small coat of blush on his face, he nods and walks up to me and whispered into my ear. "I got a nightmare.. can we all sleep together.." 'OMG FUCK YES.' I internally scream, "Of course, since it's night now. How about we go get our pillows?" I say trying to act calm. He nods and runs out of the room to get his pillows.

——|——

5 minutes later

——|——

I push Kyojuro closer to the wall and signaled Obanai to lie down next to him, he crawls to the middle and smiles at me 'FUCK MY HEARTTT'. I get on the bed and pulled the blanket over us as I and Obanai lay down, we were facing each other. I do a funny face and Obanai giggles, I smile at this and grabbed his waist tickling him. He tries to not laugh and make me stop, he bursts out laughing causing Kyojuro to wake up. "Are we having one of those tickle fights?!" He says launching himself onto me, "WAIT SUNSHINE-" he starts tickling me at my ticklish spot. 

"OI GO THE #### TO BED," Shinjuro says bursting into the room, we all freeze even Shinjuro gasped. He ran up to the bed and belly-flopped onto me and Kyojuro, "FUC-" "oh noooo I can't get uppp the gravity" he says. "PAPA STOP YOU CAN GET UP" "YEAH YOU BIG FAT OAF" "OI LANGUAGE" "DON'T LANGUAGE ME OLD MAN" 

——|——

Once the fighting was done

——|——

"I should've left you outside in the street," Shinjuro says pissed off, I smirk. "BuT yOu DiDn'T" "I for one am happy that father helped yo-" "shut up Kyojuro I'm bullying your dad right now." "Yes ma'am," Kyojuro says in a soldier-like tone.

I smirk and started pulling Shinjuro's hair, "HEY OW OW-" he whined. Obanai just held on to Kyojuro, Kyojuro just hugged him back and looked around for Kaburamaru. As Shinjuro and I were causing chaos in Kyojuro's oddly large room, Ruka came bursting in with a pissed-off expression. I give her a smile and lowered my head to the low life's ear and whispered, "This is the perfect time for me to scream at the top of my lungs." I snicker. I knew the lowlife's expression, he was scared and betrayed. "YOU WOULDN'T DAR-" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"MAMAAAAA YOUR LOWLIFE HUSBAND HURT MEEEEEEE" "HE DID WHAT?!" "DID YOU JUST CALL MOTHER MAMA?!" "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" "WHERE MY SNAKE-"

[edited]