" Well, it's not fair y'all already had y'all time together. This suppose to be our quality time together." She faked pouted.

" We still can have quality time together. Ja can take his ass to the back while we talk."

" Ummm, no Ja can't." Ja'Mir said.

" Ja'Mir don't make me do some bad to you fa real." I said as I sided eyed him.

" How about this? Let's just go out instead. Y'all already went out to the club together last night without me, so let's go out without him. Go get dressed, and let's leave him here." Tori suggested.

I laughed, " And go the fuck where?"

" A lounge or a restaurant. It don't matter." She said.

" Ok, give me 15 minutes." I said as I began walking down the hallway to my room.

" Dress casual, please don't over do it. Cause I know how you can get." She said causing me to wave her off.

I went to pick out an outfit. I picked a black Wolford string bodysuit, and threw on a pair of blue shorts from Fashion Nova jeans on top. With a red cropped varsity jacket, and paired it with my black Givenchy shark lock boots. As I was moving around my room, I continued to hear Ja'Mir and Victoria bickering back and forth. I decided to wear my red Balenciaga
Le Cagole XS Shoulder Bag too.

Once I was finally dressed I was over towards my floor length full body mirror. I looked over my outfit silently approving it in my head. I grabbed my AP watch, and put it on before I headed out of my room.

" Tori I don't give a damn about what kinda day you had Tori. I'm over here tryna make sure all my parlays hit. Fuck what you talking bout." Ja'Mir said causing her mouth to drop.

" Don't be fucking rude!" She said as she threw one of my decorative pillows at him.

" You see how yo clients feel huh?" I asked laughing causing her to stick her middle finger up at me.

" Fuck you, but you look cute. Turn around cause I know dat thang thangin." Tori said causing me to turn around, and do a lil twerk with my tongue out.

Ja'Mir smacked his lips as he looked at me, " Gianna where the rest of yo damn clothes at?"

" Umm, in my closet obviously. Now that's just a silly question Makai." I said sarcastically as I called him by his middle name.

He looked at me with a straight face obviously not liking my smart ass remark.

" Well, I think you look good as fuck bitch." Tori said.

" Well too bad she can't say the same thang bout you huh?" Ja'Mir laughed.

" You know what b—" I quickly cut her off before she could even say the word I knew she was finna say.

I grabbed her hand pulling her up from the couch, and grabbed the bottle of Patron she came in the house with," Come on, and let's just go Tori."

" Text me, and let me know y'all made it to wherever y'all going. And one of y'all don't need to drink too much, cause somebody gotta drive back now. Don't y'all get into no shit either." Ja'Mir said to me as we walked towards the door.

" Ok dad. Bye!" I said as we walked out.

Me and Victoria left my apartment, and headed to where her car was parked at. We both got in the car, we began small talk as she drove. I looked down on my phone for no more than 10 minutes, and something just told me to look up. I watched as Tori missed the exit we'd normally take to go to our favorite lounge.

" Tori? Bitch where the fuck you going? You just passed the exit." I said as I pointed back at it.

" I know. You remember my cousin Tanky?"