Introduction

Geez, don't you just hate it when you're opening a Wattpad story and the first page is just irrelevant introduction? Yeah, me too.

Anyway, on with my hypocrisy!

Hello internet, I'm about to be an adult but I refuse to grow up, and that's why I'm here.

I rediscovered Pucca around 2020, when Love Recipe showed up on Netflix. And I've been hooked since then. Which is good because it's a LOT less problematic than my secondary hyperfixation, which used to be my primary hyperfixation before Pucca (in case you were wondering, it's Miraculous Ladybug. I've been watching since I was 12, I can't stop and you can't stop me, I've seen the newest season, I'm tired).

So anyway, I was rewatching Love Recipe instead of writing my very important US Government essay (don't worry, I finished it eventually—UPDATE: I got a 100!) and I noticed a ton of stuff that I hadn't seen before and now I want to compile all the screencaps of these details by episode so everyone can see how in love my babies are <3

A bit of a tangent here, but I won't be including the original Jetix series because even though it's objectively funnier, it's been done to death (check out https://www.wattpad.com/story/115539745-61-things-that-prove-garu-from-%27pucca-funny-love%27 and https://www.wattpad.com/story/317716603-irrefutable-proofs-garu-is-in-love for some really good ones!) and I would honestly prefer to look at the dynamics in Love Recipe, where Pucca and Garu seem to have a healthy friendship. Also, not every episode has the interactions I'm looking for, so I'll only be referencing a few.

I won't be looking at a lot of stuff, my focus is on Pucca and Garu, though I may deviate if I want to point out something about Ching and Abyo. Other than that, there won't be any other ships. I know you love your ships, but Dada and Dandy are on screen together, like, twice, and the other ships are pretty mid (except for Pucca x Tobe, which I believe is far worse than mid. I have some VERY strong feelings about that ship that you can check out in the description of this book, but know that I don't hold anything against you as a person if you are a shipper).

Please be patient if there's a lack of updates. This show is weird, Netflix is weird, Youtube is weird, I won't be able to get every screencap imaginable or link every video. If it comes to it, I may just list timestamps for the episodes on Netflix instead of linking the Youtube videos (let's hope it doesn't come to it).

Finally, there is no order and there is no logic to this. I'm a busy girl, so I hope we can come to the mutual understanding that this is not going to be good. If you want good, get off of Wattpad.

As usual, here's the disclaimer: none of the characters, plotlines, or images are mine unless otherwise stated. All uncited media is courtesy of Pucca Official English on Youtube and originates from the VOOZ character system, who hold all the rights to Pucca and any related characters. I am in no way affiliated with VOOZ or any other relevant individuals. This publication is protected by U.S. copyright laws under fair use.

With all that being said, let's get into it :)