14

Sugarhill... June 16 2022 9:30
Raylen's POV

I hear my alarm go off I quickly turn it off not wanting to wake ddot and edot up .. I get up stretching walking into the restroom .. I bros my hygiene before walking downstairs ...I got into the kitchen starting to cook ..I decided to make avocado toast because everyone liked it and it was easy ...

I started doing the bacon & I was trying to decide what egg to do sunny side or scrambled I thought as I countined doing the bacon ... After I finished the bacon I decided to do sunny side up eggs , I made everyone 3 breads so that was 18 eggs I finished the eggs and let everything sit ..

I got a big bowl out getting some avocados out shaving them ...I put the avocado in the bowl smashing all of it then seasoning it , oil and other stuff ... once I was finished with that I started all the toast as I pulled out 6 plates eventually having three toast on each plate ..

I put the avocado mix on the bread then the egg then the bacon ... I went in dd's room shaking him cause he's hard to wake up .." get up I cooked for you and ya girl " I said making him get up looking at the naked girl in his bed he tapped the girl leg ..." not gon lie you got 5 minutes to get out , have a good day " he said getting up walking into his restroom...

I walked in our room seeing ddot on his phone and edot not in the bed ..I went n kissed his cheek "come eat " I say " you too dot " I sais before going in jays room ... my mom walk3: out the restroom " goodmorning ma , I cooked breakfast come downstairs " I walked out the room as she followed ...

I was walking down the stairs seeing edot rolling I swiped under my neck saying no he hurry n put it up ... everyone was downstairs eating as the girl dd was with walked out the door ...I grabbed my plate K.C undercover played on the TV ... I sat next to dd a.. " damn it's raining hard " my mom said making us laugh cause she rarely cusses...

after we all finished I got up to start washing the dishes ... " raylen " I heard my mom say I just hate my name so much I made a stank face
" yes ma " I replied putting the last dish up .. " I'm about to leave jaylen is taking me to get my clothes and to go to the airport " she said using jstar's real name ...

" you sure you don't want me to take you " I asked her as I questioned her "no he's almost here , it's all fine " she said smiling I nod slowly dd walked up to her " goodbye tia " he said lowly hugging her tight ... ddot and edot came hugging her and saying bye .. I hugged her tightly " see you later momma " I said as I wanted to cry so bad ...I let go

" I love you baby " she said walking out the door " I love you too ma " I went upstairs as I heard the door close .... I started rolling up a blunt as I put on " 1 day by plies " on the speaker ... " wish I could bring my nigga back for one day " I singed finishing my blunt ... I light the blunt .... I opened the curtains lookin at the rain ..

" y'all know what I really want to do " I said walking down the stairs .." I want to do a youtube video " I said sitting next to ddot ..I put my leg on him he caressed my thighs .. " would y'all do a video with me we got nothing else better to do " I asked them ..." i'm down " ddot said dd nodded

" i'm about to leave i'll do one with you soon though " edot said getting up ..he dapped all of us up then left ... " we gone do a Q & A , ima go live and tell someone to make me a intro all I got on my channel is music " I stated as I went live on my phone ...

I sat my phone on the table infront of us so they could see all three of us on the couch ... " aight look one of y'all make raay a intro for her youtube video coming soon whoever makes the best one we gone follow y'all shit " dd said making me nod ...everyone in the comments kept saying bet and finna do it now ...