Intro.

Y/n POV:

Hi I'm Kim Y/n, who lives with a beautiful, loving mother and an extremely hardworking yet caring father. I'm only 18 years old and i will surely graduate from high school this year. Ahhhhhhh high school is really tough and weird tbh but i know for sure this will be my most memorable phase of life when i will look back 7 years from now.

Idk but 7 has always been my lucky number. i was born on 7th of October,and when i was 7 my appa won a lottery ticket of 1 million dollars becoz of me, weird right (chuckles).

 evermind, i have a bestie and her name is Choi Rexha. she is a girl of great charms as her personality is alluring and her beauty is mesmerizing but of-course i always insult her and call her out by different, weird names; i mean where's the fun though if u can even make fun of ur bestie especially now that it has been 7 years to ur friendship. This is us

I do make fun of her but of-course i love her the most. She is always there for me whenever i need her. She is only 19 but at school she acts as my mother and protects me from every danger. She is one important person in my life.

Ok so my high school is one of the most famous high schools in Seoul and also really expensive, but as I'm as i'm the only child of my parents they say i should get the best. i don't think my life can get any more better. But one thing bothers me and that is that my parents are too POSSESSIVE about me which kinda makes me uncomfortable. Don't believe me huh, well lemme tell you one time when i went to park 2 years ago what happened.

{FLASHBACK}
"Mom i'm going to buy an ice cream.", i said from a distance as my mother was sitting on a bench with dad.
"ok sweetie.", she said while showing her dimple to me. I went to the ice cream seller who UNFORTUNATELY turned out to be an 18 year old boy. I went to him and said, "Hey, can i have 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream."  he said, "sure cutie."

Ooooohh now that was it, it was the end of that guy as my appa was standing behind me and and he bursted on that poor soul as if he was a drug seller rather than an ice cream seller who just got caught by the forces.
Appa yelled, "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY DAUGHTER LIKE THIS? I WILL SUE U, I WILL TAKE U TO THE COURT AND MAKE SURE TO GET U THE BIGGEST PUNISHMENT, I WILL......"
"APPA STOPPP!" i interrupted him as he was over-reacting, "He never did something wrong with me, he was just......".
"Y/nieeee, baby u don't know anything, he is a bad guy.", my amma said making me sigh in disbelief.

I mean seriously guys, he only said me 'cutie' and my parents literally ate that poor guy's soul.
"S..s..s..sir, I'm s..s..o..r..r..y, i d..dint mean to do or s..s..say anything b..b..bad, i j..just...." the guy was stuttering as hell, "SHUT UP U UNHOLY CHILD, YOU JUST WAIT AND WATCH WHAT......" dad was saying but i yelled, "ENOUGH DAD...." and then i turned to the poor guy, ".....I'm really very sorry for whatever my father said, please go away from here.".  without wasting even a single second he ran away from there. and i just went in the car and sat there quietly without even making an eye contact with my parents.
{END OF FLASHBACK}

Now u got it what type of 'POSSESSIVENESS' i'm talking about. that is why i keep boys away from me. Not becoz they are bad but becoz if my parents would see them with me, they will surely eat them alive.

Well i guess that's a quite EXPLANATORY  introduction of mine.