✯✫༄༄𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚊 𝙰𝚄༄༄✫✯

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚎 buttfrickinpants 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊!! 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!!

✯✫༄༄༄༄✫✯

Story Description:

~~ Eda has ruled over the Boiling Isles for Titan knows how long. Until she falls inlove with the head of the bard coven. They overcome a sickness, afraid that they don't have much time left. Just one thing... Eda can't heal them, and.. shes immortal. What happens next? ~~

✯✫༄༄༄༄✫✯

Edalyn Clawthorne, Empress of the Boiling Isles since.. Well, longer than she can count, that is... First came here to get revenge on these horrid witches to avenge her sister, Lillith.
Although Lillith always looked down on her little sister because of her curse, Eda proved her wrong by taking over the Isles and becoming Empress.

Eda paced her throne room, stress written all over her face.
The day of unity just around the corner, and the Bard Coven head just retired.. What's she gonna do? She needs all 9 Coven heads for the day of Unity...
Suddenly, her throne room doors swing open, causing Eda to look up. She saw her guard walking in the room.

"Empress Clawthorne, this is great news!" She exclaimed, "We've found a replacement head Bard!"
Eda quickly ran over to the Golden Guard, and snatched the file paper from her hands.
Eda opened it, and started reading.
Whispers, Raine.
Eda froze when she saw the picture of their face..
"No, Clawthorne, get yourself together, bitch!.. Witches are evil, you can't just go falling in love with one!!.." Eda sighed.
"They'll be a perfect fit," She claimed and handed the guard the files, "Go fetch them and tell them the great news. Take scouts with you, too. In case they try to reject."

"Yes, ma'am." The guard quickly bowed and then walked out of the room, the grand doors closing behind her.

Giggling could then be heard from behind a wall.
"Collector, I'm done playing your games, show yourself!" Eda commanded.
"Ughhh!!! You're so booooringggg..." The Collector complained, "Also, what was up with your face when reading those files, hmmmmm????"
"That's none of your busine-" Suddenly, Eda's head began to throb, and feathers were forming around her arms.

She quickly ran to her stash of palismen, and desperately searched for one that wasn't broken.
She found one, and cracked it open. She quickly consumed the green mist, and stood back up.
She caught her breath, and turned back around to face The Collector.

The Collector stayed silent, and went back to hiding wherever. They were scared of the owl beast, and hated when it came out. Again, they are just a child.

• • •

"Empress Clawthorne! The Bard has been informed of their new position!.. They tried to resist because of something they 'won't disclose,' but we still got them to do it!" The Golden Guard exclaimed, running into Eda's throne room.
"Good," Eda replied, "Great job, Lils."
Eda put her hand on the Guard's shoulder, and gripped tightly, "The Titan is proud of you, y'know."

"You really think so??.." She replied hopefully.
"I know so.." Eda smiled, "You're now dismissed."
And with that, the Golden Guard left the throne room.

𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

✯✫༄༄༄༄✫✯

ℍ𝕖𝕪𝕠, 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕜𝕤. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕎𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝔻𝕆ℕ𝕋 𝕎𝕆ℝℝ𝕐!!!!

-ℍ𝕍ℕ𝕋ℤ𝕎𝕌ℤℍ3ℝ𝔼