Han: actually actually I told them I will give them album of CTS band.

Chan: what who is giving the money by the way.

Han: actually I don't tell many girls but unfortunately our hero is popular student of our school so its was natural plus some girls gathered for album.

Hyunjin was shocked to see the crowd.
Lia was curious what was happening.

Lia: Seems like they are gathered to see a pop star.

Hyunjin: its not a pop star .... Its Felix...

Lia stood up quietly and watched Felix . He wored a black leather jacket and and his blonde hair was shining and he was looking hot.

Hyunjin cannot take eyes off from him suddenly Minho came whats happening?! But Hyunjin was in different planet he can feel something weird.

Minho: wohhh his entry is always cool
...

As Minho is boyfriend of Han its definitely clear that he knew every plan.

Felix walk towards Hyunjin. Hyunjin's heartbeat started to raise but unfortunately Felix ignored him and went straight to the entrance of the school and hugged a girl. Hyunjin was totally shocked to know that he hugged a girl.

Flashback the plan they made to succeed Felix told everyone that if I am getting jealous than I should make Hyunjin jealous to and for that he have to pretend to date a girl and the problem is that they don't know who would be the girl who will help them.

Present: the girl was beautiful and simple.

Minho: OMG this is Hannah.....

Hyunjin: who is Hannah?!!!!

Minho: you don't know she Chan's sister Hannah....

Hyunjin was looking curious but can feel that he was not liking it.

Flashback

Chan: who told we don't have a girl.

Felix: whom are you talking about

Chan: non other than my sister Hannah........

Felix: are you sure she will help me.

Chan: I will give her a offer

Felix: okk

Present

Felix openly announced

Felix: hey everyone I would like to announce everyone that I am dating someone and she is very beautiful

The whole campus was gathered with students and Hyunjin was shocked to hear everything.

Felix: meet my girlfriend Hannah.....

Hyunjin was speechless to say anything everyone in the campus were clapping for them......
Minho was cheering for them

Chan Han and Chang Bin were enjoying the drama

Chang Bin: by the way Chan how did your sister say yes

Chan: why are you reminding this and starts sobbing. She took my money away from me.

Han: ha ha ha ha ha what you are a real friend you gave all your money to her ha ha ha ha ha

Felix holds Hannah's hand tightly and leaves the campus.

Hyunjin was totally shocked to know all of this... Lia tells hyunjin something but he was in his different world.