But she knew that it is impossible for her to find such a man. So she just swipe up this idea from her mind. Her past experiences were also not too good for her.

Soon Satvi left from there. Bondita groaned and rubbed her face to ward off the weariness—it had been twelve hours since she last slept and that too for three hours until she was called in the night for performance.

She wasn’t complaining about her job; she loved being a singer after all the reason she became a singer was so that she could make this world a beautiful place by spreading happiness through her singing and dancing.

But sometimes her fellows weren’t so nice to her especially her boss whom she was slowly beginning to despise.

“Excuse me,” She was pulled out of her reverie by a deep voice coming from a person who was standing beside her table.

She had to crane her neck up and her eyes landed on the tall, lean yet muscular frame of a man clad in an expensive black three piece suit, shoulders broad and arms looked strong as his hands were resting in his pockets but that wasn’t what took the breath out of her.

She stared up at his face and it was one of the most handsome faces she had ever seen—a strong jaw set in firmly with a light stubble dusted on it, a strong nose that was crooked a little but suited his sharp features along the high cheekbones, dark black hair that was unruly and short and a set back gracefully in waves but what mesmerized her most about this man was his striking green eyes—the appeared dark and dangerous as he looked at her.

Her eyes got immediately locked with his green gaze and a slow blush crept up her cheeks as she realized this handsome man was the same man she had seen for once 6 months ago during her programme.

His entire being exuded confidence, power and supremacy. She felt a cold shiver run down her spine and her guard was instantly on. Her guts and instinct told her that this man was dangerous even though she didn’t even know who he was. Her heart began to beat fast and she was surprised at herself for her reaction towards this man.

“Yes?” she responded meekly that earned an amused look from him. “Are you Bondita Das?” he inquired his voice strong, his eyes staring at her shrewdly that she was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

Clearing her throat, she carefully stood up and adjusted her white coat on her shoulders. “Yes, I’m . Do you have any scheduled appointment or would like quick table booking?” she said, her voice firm, not letting it give out the nervousness that she was actually feeling in the company of this handsome stranger.

She was surprised though that what was a man like him doing in a place like this—from his attire, she inferred that he must come from a lot of money and this bar wasn’t any place for the rich.

In Mumbai, the rich upper class people went to five star hotels or bars. Maybe he’s here on business with the management or something. She thought. His lips twitched slightly but his gaze on her was unaltered.

“I’m actually here on a request. Mr. Agarwal directed me to you since he’s busy,” he claimed.

“Alright, please follow me.” She instructed and led him out of the reception to the most delux table of the bar.

“Please, take a seat.” She instructed bluntly and pointed towards chair. He was seated and his hand laid on the top of the table casually. She went on to give him menu.

All the while, she felt his gaze constantly scrutinizing her and her she felt unnerved and her heart went into over drive. She couldn’t read his expression as it was blank and impassive.