Omega troubles

Comincia dall'inizio

Namjoon scoffed at her words and placed a hand on the desk with a loud sound.
"You think you are in a place to say that to your boss? Who is working even being a pregnant? While here you are totally neglecting your office rules, work and sniffing in the CEO'S office which I am sure is off your limits woman." Namjoon said, the voice still holding the same effect, making the other to shut her mouth and nodding to him.

"May I know your name?" she asked afterwards to the alpha who is already making his way to the elevator.
Namjoon turned back and gave his name and entered the elevator.

"Kim Namjoon?" Riya mumbled to herself and saw his name on the top of the list.
"Is her the mate of Mr. Kim?" she asked herself, since they both are Kim and they both looked quite closely and no omega in her pregnancy state would allow other alpha near to them.

Taehyung tried to relax, by the comfort of his nest which contains his alpha's scent more than his but a lingering feeling inside him made it difficult. After a lot of tossing and fixing the pillows, he got up and walked to the alpha's desk and sat in the main chair.

And that was when the smell of another omega hit him. Taehyung is alert the next moment and tried to sniff where the smell came from but couldn't since the scent is very less and Taehyung wouldn't notice if not how sensitive he became of the scents in the past few months.

He got up from the chair and went outside to ask Riya about who else entered the office while he isn't there.

Standing in front of the desk, now Taehyung can clearly sense the smell he identified in his mate's room on Riya too.
"Yes, Mr. Kim?" Riya asked when Taehyung just stood silently and said nothing.

Taehyung came out of his thoughts and looked at the woman in front of him. He can say that Riya is on blockers so, the scent is not hers but why can he sense it on her too?
"Did someone enter the CEO's office other than you before me?" he asked to which Riya just shook her head.
"No Mr. Kim, and I went to fetch a file Kina-sii asked me to. I don't have any other intentions." she answered.

Taehyung would have believed if she said that to him a few months ago but now, he is totally aware of how attracted she is to his mate.
"And where is that file you are searching for?" he asked.
"Uh...I was searching for it and you just entered boss so, I didn't have time to look for it." she answered with a nervous laugh.
"Tell me about the file, I will see where it is." Taehyung said, his hands now folded on his front.
"No need Mr. Kim, I actually sent a soft copy of that file to Kina-sii, so don't worry about it." she answered, waving her hands front of her.

"Stop lying." Taehyung said, his voice still authoritative.
"I-I am not lying boss." she tried to defend but got stopped but the male.
"I can sense a scent in that office and the same scent is even lingering on you. And you said no one entered the room. Then you must be there in that room for more than necessary if the scent in that room is because of you. And now you are lying about that file which is damn sure Mr. Jeon would never leave behind if it is important for his meeting. Which one is a lie? About someone entering or about the file?" Taehyung asked.

To Riya's relief, before she could answer something, Namjoon came out from the elevator and made a bee line to Taehyung's side.
"Tae baby, we have to go." Namjoon said, placing his hands on his brother shoulder.
"What, why?" Taehyung asked, confused as to why.
"It's Jimin. Yoongi called and said to hurry." Namjoon said and the name of his best friend is enough for Taehyung to forget everything and follow his brother.

Watching all the scene from her desk, Riya sighed in relief, falling back on her chair.
"Must be my luck." she mumbled to herself.

Arriving at the trio's home, Taehyung tried to speed walk to the door, but Namjoon stopped him with a firm hold before he could do such thing.
"No running Tae, nothing happened to Jimin. He is safe." Namjoon remined and they both walked towards the entrance, in a slow pace which is good for Taehyung's health.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok said and hugged the omega and after some time, he went to do the same with Namjoon.
"Where is Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his emotions everywhere, and without his alpha by his side to calm him.
"In his nest room. He is not allowing us inside and asked for you." Hoseok said, his face showing how much worried he is.

"I will talk with him hyung." Taehyung said and went to the nesting room which he is familiar with since they both have spent a lot of time in that room for the past years.

Taehyung said Yoongi pacing near to the door and when he notices Taehyung, he too came to hug him and said the same thing Hoseok said earlier with the same worry expression.

"I will talk with him hyung. You go and sit with Hoseok hyung." Taehyung said patting the alpha shoulder who nodded and went to find his mate.

"Hey Minnie, can you open the door?" Taehyung asked softly after knocking twice at the door.

Taehyung heard some shuffling and few hiccups before the door opened slowly and Taehyung immediately went in and closed the door behind him.
"Taetae!" Jimin said and latched on his best friend as much as he could with the belly.

"Shh, Minnie. I am here." Taehyung said rocking both of them sideways which slowly directed them to the nest on the bed which is now somewhat ruined.

By the time, Jimin stopped crying and in a state where he could coherently talk, he asked for water which Taehyung gave him from the table.

"What happened Jimin? Did hyung say something?" Taehyung asked even knowing nothing like that would happen.
To his relief, Jimin too shook his head as 'no'.

"I think I am pregnant."

A/n: And what do you think Riya is doing in the office?