"Tae, I don't think that is not a good thing, Kook asked you to rest at the home." Jin tried to convince.

"No. Either I am going to office or buying a ticket to go to where alpha is." Tae said stubbornly, his face already having that expression which said, 'I am not going to change my mind.'

"Alright, what about one of us coming with you? That way we still can be with you, and you can go to office like you want?" Namjoon said after having some eye conversations with his mate.

Taehyung contemplated for few minutes before agreeing to make the couple sigh in relief. At least someone observing him is better than leaving him alone.

And after two hours, Taehyung and Namjoon were in the elevator to the top floor.
With no clients or meeting for the day, Namjoon accompanied his brother to Jeon Industries.

The lobby on the top floor is empty which made Taehyung to frown. There should be someone at the front, to monitor who is entering the floor and who is leaving.

And since Kina is on the business trip with Jungkook, the responsibility of guarding the top floor directly falls on Riya, the only option in that case.

The lack of responsibility, on top of everything he is feeling made Taehyung mood worse, who is still standing at the same place and glaring at the empty desk of Riya.

"Tae?"
Namjoon's voice made Taehyung to move again, and he started moving and instead of going to his office like any other day, he crossed his room and went straight to the alpha's room to be in a place where he can smell his alpha more than in his office.

Namjoon too followed him, not question his doings, all too well knowing how quick the omega is going from being silent and being sad the next minute which happened a lot of times in the past month to make Namjoon just silently follow his brother.

A growl left Taehyung lips right after opening the door to the alpha's office.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Taehyung said in a dangerous tone making the omega in the room to gasp and freeze at her place.

"Mr. K-Kim! I-" Riya couldn't continue her sentence as Taehyung took fast steps in her direction and started pulling her towards the door by her elbow.

Namjoon shifted to a side away from the door, just giving the way to his brother to push the female outside of the room.
"Mr. Kim, I-it's not what you think, I can explain." Riya said in a panicked voice but the pregnant omega who is already in a bad mood just shut the door to her face which blocked whatever she is trying to say.

"What does she think she is doing in my alpha's room when she has no right to enter!" Taehyung said storming to the small bedroom in that office and opened the door.

He settled on the bed, inside the small nest he made before, and looked at his brother who is just standing at the entrance.
"You can do anything hyung, just wake me in an hour if I fall asleep." Taehyung said to which Namjoon nodded his head and made his way outside to take a stroll in the building.

Riya was at her desk, with her head in hands which were propped on the table by her elbows. She looked up with a startle when Namjoon tapped his knuckle on her desk.

"Yes?" Riya asked when Namjoon said nothing.
"Don't disturb Taehyung for the next hour. If there is any work, keep it aside and give me when I come again." Namjoon said, in his professional tone, leaving no chance for the other to argue.

But the other, who got caught red handed while trying to do something in a place where she is not allowed in the first place, still had the mouth to say,
"And who are you to say that to me? He is here to work, and he should work."