1. The unexpected.

Singapore, 2017, Friday.

The loud bustling of employees running around the fairly big space, noises of wheel nuts getting attached mere metres away before wheels are passed to other men who roll them away and the men with the wheel guns reattached the blue high profiled tyres. Which only use is to ever be useless.

Small glass object, smooth and square pressed to her ear. The sound of a woman talking on the other line, chatting to the young girl standing fairly at the back of the space. Somewhat hidden behind the stacks of tyres that the racing cars use to run their races on.

Which would today only be a free practice as the weekend had only began. Not that anyone in this paddock minds that they have to work while the rest of the world is free. Their job discarding of the norms of the normal human standard weekend as they work different schedules then others.

"Mom, it will be fine. Dad's busy at this moment, i wish i could hand the phone to him but you obviously are very aware that i could not do that unfortunately. But i will tell him that you wish for him to call you." The young girl says sweetly to her mother.

Not bothering about the matter that people could be listening in on her conversation with her lovely mother, who she has had the pleasure of getting raised by. Both having a good bond and shared many unconditional love and happiness with on another.

While he father's relationship with her had always been entirely different. Despite that, she got loved by both of them very much. But she was and will always be a daddy's little girl, even at the almost mature age of seventeen. The approximately adult girl travelling with the very man that has gotten her all kinds of lovely gifts from all over the world.

Like a some type of compensation for being away all the time and never really being there in her childhood while growing up. Nevertheless the fact that when he could and had the opportunity to, would always bring his only child and wife around. His love for his daughter is and will always be unconditional, the desire to strive for the best father award that he could praise himself with when she is older.

"How can your father be so busy and yet not physically and emotionally suffering from his own work and mind." Her mother speaks calmly.

The girl had always grown up in a world of money and fairly some fame. It was never shown around or did they ever really let her believe that they had money, for a very long time in her life did she believe that some people just live in bigger houses because it was the way of the world not a part of something she later on would learn to be related to money.

She grew up with it but she never took any notice of, money had never been relevant to her. She was well aware of the fact that her parents had quite a lot of it, that they had more then kids in her school. It never bothered her that it brought along the endless of kids that wanted to be her friends or the fancy people that would appear on her parents' door.

"You know him by far better then me, mom." The girl says with a smile on her face.

The bustling of the people working continues, the girl looks up from steel surface of the work space that she has been leaning against while hidden behind stacks of tyres. The tyres with tyre blankets, shielding her from the busy space that is the garage while yet still being near.

"Well i have to go, i still have to get back to my work. Good luck with your father and wish the drivers good luck from me too." Her mothers tells her sweetly before she hangs up the phone.

The girl put the fragile white device in the back pocket of her white denim jeans. Her soft and silk like polo hugging her figure as she took the smallest size, the team jacket that she took from her father. It keeps her warm despite the weather outside being unbearably hot already. It was never too hot for her to wear a sweater.