"Kahan tha tu raat bhar?"
Sumitra asks her son.
"I saw you entering the house in the early morning. Did you return home last night, Ya phir Bahar hi tha?"
"No, bhaiya had returned last night. Aap Kab nikle aur kahan gaye the?"
"Nowhere."
"Sid, mujhe yeh sab bilkul acha nahi lagta. I take medicine and I sleep early. That doesn't give you all the freedom to do anything in this house."

"Maa, bhaiya gaye the, why are you dragging us in this? We don't go out late at night without permission. Bhaiya ko danto."
"Tu chup kar ke breakfast kha. Jyada chapar chapar mat kar."
"Sid, Shini ko chup Kara ne se kuch nahi hoga. I asked you something."
"Maa, I am not a kid. I had.. something.."
"Wohi toh. Tu bacha nahi hai. Tere shadi ho gayi hai. You have a wife at home. What was the need to go out late at night only to return in the morning."
"Maa.. please.. "
Shehnaaz says, "Maa, rehne do. He must have something very important."
"Kya tha? Bol."

Sidharth looks up and finds Ryan entering with Rohan.
"I was with him. Ryan bol."
Ryan, caught off guard, looks at his face.
"Ryan, Sidharth tere saath tha raat ko? Kya important tha jo usse bulaya tha?"
"Raat ko.. hmm.. Haan.. tha.. woh.. driver uncle ki tabiyat phir se kharab ho gai thi. Haan.. bas.. isiliye.. sorry.."
Sumitra says, "Bathon sab. Main parathe lati hun."

They all sit down and as soon as she leaves, Ryan raises his eyebrows asking him about the matter. Sidharth drinks the remaining tea and gets up.
He declares he is leaving and gets out of the house.
Rohan asks, "Isse kya hua hai?"
Shini giggles, "Daant Padi hai Maa se. Kal raat bhar ghar pe nahi the na.."

After Jaanvi and Shini are gone with Rohan, Ryan takes Shehnaaz in his car to drop her off at her office. On the way he asked her what was the real matter. She makes a sad face and shares everything.
"Isilya uska muh suja hua tha."
"Hmm.. it was my fault but trust me it wasn't actually. Main apna phone office mein chod aai hun. I realised it when I was on the way with my friend, Varun. I called Sidharth from his phone but his number was not reachable. I left the message at his assistant but perhaps she had not given him. I called Maa and told her. I then got busy. We were all meeting after a long time, my college friends."
"Sid was on the site with Rajvir the whole day. That's why he might not have gotten the message. But you should have told him that."
"Mauka hi nahi diya."

"Because you were busy asking him why he gave the bouquet to Jaanvi."
Ryan says with a smile.
Shehnaaz makes a sad face, "Hmm.. he said they were for me."
"Of course they must be. Woh Jaanvi ko kyu dega, usse toh promotion ke baare mein Pata hi nahi tha."
"Par mere liye.. kyun.."
"Sid thik bol hai. You are a Gadhi."
He laughs saying that.

"Sid wanted to make everything special. He never expected you will love him and express it. But when you did, his life was in a soup. He thought after everything was sorted he would tell you. However that was taking time so he wanted to tell you last night after joining Rajvir."
"Tell me what? That he loves me?"
"Nahi, he loves me. Seriously tu na.."

Her face brightens up hearing him.
"Haye.. Sachi.. "
The next moment her face turns down, "Maine sab kharap kar diya. Why did I go out with friends? Ammaa.. ab woh nahi bole ga.. ammaa.."
She covers her face to cry. Ryan stops his car at the side of the road.
"Ro kyu rahi hai. Listen, he will tell you. Of course he will. Just let him cool down."
"Gussa uska kahan jaldi thanda hota hai."
"I will make some plans to get his mood up and then you can talk to him at night. Okay.. "

"I can't come. Tum log jao."
Sidharth says as he gets up from the couch on which he is forcibly made to sit by Ryan.
"Oye kidhar jaa raha hai?"
"Listen Ryan, I just returned from a tiring day today at work. I need to freshen up."
"Haan toh jaa. Freshen up and get ready. We are going for dinner and then a long drive."
Sidharth shakes his head and turns to leave when Jaanvi says, "Sid please mana mat Karo. It will be a dual celebration. Mere promotion and tumhare job lagne ki khushi mein."
Sidharth mumbles, "Meri koi job nahi lagi."