Check here for instructions!

Hello! I am here to help make covers for you! If you wish to have a cover made by me, I must need the following:
1. Name of Story/book
2.Your name or code name
3. Brief Synopsis of your story/book.
4. Any additional details that you would like to see on your cover. (optional)

--After I accept your offer--

5.(in private messages) email so that I may send the cover to you. (This is the only way that I can send feedback or covers. If this doesn't work for you feel free to tell me

(Don't worry, this is 100% confidential. I will not message you after or before sending the cover unless there are complications win the making. If I keep bugging you, please tell me! lol.)

If one of these details is missing, The cover may not be as great as you want it to be. Sometimes I may not be able to do your cover due to vital information missing.

Thanks for checking this out! Each cover should come in from 3-5 days. Any additional days will be due to technical difficulties or because or any added specifications that may interfere. (I will probably contact you through email if this happens though so don't worry.)

If you have any other questions regarding the process I go through, feel free to email me at madmadie2001@gmail.com If you abuse this and send spam emails I will block you from my email AND wattpad.

Thank you for choosing me to do your covers! It means a lot!

---FINAL RULES---

1. I will not be asking for any money or credit. If you would still like to give me credit tag is awesome, but not needed.
2. Arguments will result in a permanent ban from receiving any free covers.
3. Please thank me! It's not easy making these covers (I'm serious!) it takes lot of work.