Research

3RD P.O.V

Sam sighed closing the book pushing it away "There's nothing, we've looked in every book" he said standing up from the table. "Yeah I give up, there's nothing" Dean said throwing the book down to the table. "Were we going" he said noticing his brother grabbing his coat and walking to the stairs, Sam just chuckled putting his coat on "going to a library" he said staring at his brother. "Oh" dean said looking a bit sad. "well I'm going to the bar then" he said grabbing his own coat. "No, your not going anywhere" Sam said pointing back to the table, silently yelling him to sit back down. "what, why I'm fine Sammy" Dean argued with him. "I've seen you Dean, your back is still hurting you" he said with sympathy. "I'm fine Sammy really" he said looking back at his brother, wishing he didn't have to care about him so much.

Just as Sam was about to say something crashing was heard from the room next to them, they both grabbed there guns loading them pointing to the room entrance as they walking into the room. Dean signed Sam to go the other way around with his head, Sam turned around coming to the edgy of the table pointing his gun around the corner, he noticed blood on the floor looking up to tell his brother he saw his brother face looking done with everything in life. Dean put his gun back in the waistband of his trousers, Sam noticing this did the same and came to move next to his brother now knowing why his brother was so annoyed.

"hello boys" Gabriel said with a cheerful tone standing up from the floor, Castiel doing the same after his brother moved from on top of him "Dean, Sam" he said in a neutral tone nodding each one of them "What are you guys doing here" Dean said. "What you not happy to see me Deano" Gabriel said opening his arms in disappointment. "No" Sam said making his arms drop. "We ran into a situation" Castiel said. "Situation" Dean repeated. Castiel turned to his own brother hoping to hint to him to explain. "Lucifer is free from hell and we can't find her as well" he said like his was a normal Tuesday. "What, where is he and who's she" Dean said with anger in his tone "Don't know and our sister" Gabriel said. "You have a sister" Sam said looking intrigued "Well she more lucifer's sister than anyones elses sister there twins" Gabriels said again like it was a normal conversation. "Satan has a twin sister, great there's another devil roaming the earth" Dean said looking to his brother.