A little note<3

It's been a while since I've talked with everyone lol

We all have just been focusing on our own lives and all but I really miss how it was before... I know that it can never be the same as before but the Ramen Squad has really played a big part of my life. Honestly, I just miss you guys and I sometimes randomly remember a memory of us chatting till 6am in the morning doing the most stupidest shit and writing fanfiction.

I don't talk on the server much but it seems to barely surviving. When we all have the time, I hope we can message each other and do more crazy shit but I doubt this will happen since most of us have school to attend and other things. No one probably opens Wattpad anymore, I just opened after almost a year.

I've been concentrating on my studies and trying to improve my mental health during my time of being inactive. My studies have really improved! My mental health will heal soon enough. It's been empty without you guys and I hope I can talk to you again some day.

I'm hoping everything in your life is great! And if not, then I'm sure it'll get better soon<3

.

.

.

Wahh I'm getting emotional from reading our old messages and remembering them... good times, good times... I wanna relive those days so badly.

-Sincerely, someone that you have to guess<3