His heart throbbed in pain when he saw her tears. He’s a jerk for making his wife cry. He must be considerate because his wife is pregnant but he fails.

He hug Adira tightly and say  sorry for shouting her and not telling her about the reason why he laugh. At pagkatapos ng halos kalahating oras na panunuyo ay napaamo niyang muli ito. Pinaulanan niya ng halik ang magandang mukha ni Adira dahilan para ito ay mapahagikhik na siyang lubos niya namang ikinatuwa. 

Hearing his wife’s laugh can make his day better. Hearing his wife’s voice can put him at ease and can make him happy. Just his wife and nothing else.

“Maxon,” tawag sa kaniya ni Adira.

“Hmm?” he hummed.

“Thank you…” ani Adira na nagpakunot ng kaniyang noo.

“For?” naguguluhan niyang tanong.

Adira stares at him lovingly and caresses his jaw and says, “For accepting me, my past and my flaws. For saving me when I almost died. For showing light in my darkest days, and for loving me unconditionally.”

“You’re making me cry sugar,” paos niyang wika habang taimtim na nakatitig dito.

“Because of you Maxon, I started loving myself and changed for the better. Dati iniisip ko na tataposin ko na lamang ang buhay ko dahil wala na namang silbi ‘to, dahil nga hindi ba’y naging bayaran ako? Tapos idagdag mo pang may sakit ako.  Naisip ko noon, may tatanggap pa ba sa’kin? May magmamahal pa ba sa akin kahit na isa akong maduming babae? May lalaki bang handang gawin ang lahat para sa’kin? May lalaki bang handa akong ipaglaban? Ang lahat ng iyan ay nasagot magbuhat ng makilala kita Maxon. Kaya sa lahat ng naging desisyon ko sa buhay, ang pagsesisyon kong mag trespassing ang hindi ko pinagsisisihan,” mahabang saad ni Adira at hindi ko maiwasang hindi matawa sa huli nitong sinabi.

“I still remember that day and I said to myself that you’ll never gonna be my type because I hate hard headed women who didn’t follow rules and also I hate liberated but when it comes to you…all those hate turns to like,” aniya habang nakangiti ng malapad.

“Sus! Ang sabihin mo na love at first sight ka sa’kin,” pang-aasar nito dahilan para siya ay mapahagalpak ng tawa ngunit agad din namang napatigil dahil ramdam niya ang masama nitong mga titig.

He cleared his throat and gulped hard because of the tension. He even straightened his body posture for pete’s sake.

“Well, you’re right my beautiful wife,” 

“Che! Bahala ka nga riyan,” maktol ni Adira kaya naman mabilis niya itong niyakap ng mahigpt at hinagkan sa labi para hindi na ito magmatigas pa at siya naman ay nagwagi.

“Sorry na,” pagsusumamo niya.

“Oo na!” singhal ni Adira habang nakanguso. “But seriously, Maxon. I’m also thankful for the bet.”

“Thankful? Why?” he asked.

“Well, kung hindi lang naman dahil sa bet hindi kita makikilala ng lubos. And I still remembered how slow you are when we did it for the first on your table and it’s still lingers on my mind lalo na iyong nagyari sa atin sa kakahoyan,” ani Adira at humalakhak pa.

His mouth parted in shock because of what Adira said. She remembered all those naughty things they did that he treasure so much. And it’s making him happy knowing that his wife can’t forget about it and how it felt at gayon din siya.

“Oh my, looks like my wife is horny…” panunukso niya.

“I’m not!” singhal ni Adira,

He saw how his wife’s cheeks redden because of what he said and he can’t help but to chuckle because she looks so adorable and sexy at the same time. His body starts burning as he kisses Adira’s lips passionately. Their kiss deepened and their tongue battled. His cock is now building a tent kaya naman agad siyang lumayo sa kaniyang asawa at masuyo itong nginitian.

Adira is pregnant kaya bawal nilang gawin ang bagay na iyon kahit na sinabi ng doktor na puwede naman basta hindi lamang marahas. And because they both like it rough and hard—He decided that he’s going to celibate until Adira give birth.

“W-why did you stop?” habol hiningang tanong ni Adira.

“I stopped because I am afraid that I might hurt you and our baby when I continued,” 

“Silly, the doctor said it’s not going to hurt our baby. Come on Maxon,” pagpupumilit ni Adira na ngayon ay pilit siyang hinuhubaran.

He let out a deep sigh and said, “I’m not going to enter you but I am going to eat you. I knew that you missed it too but for our baby…I hope that you understand me.” 

Adira stared at her lovingly and said, “Of course I understand and I know what you’ve been through since I got pregnant.”

Without a word he claimed his wife’s lips and he smiled when she responded to his kisses. Their kiss deepened as their hands traveled to each other’s body. Touching each other's private parts with desire and lovingly.

For the whole evening they are enjoying each other’s warmth and company. In bed. Naked. While  moaning each other’s name loudly. 

Maxon couldn’t help but to wonder what his life would be like if he didn’t meet Adira. Will he be happy? Or miserable? But nevertheless, Adira—his wife, is a beautiful art of temptation.