"You excited for college?" he asked?

"I am. I don't even want to wait any longer." I answered.

"That's great. You'll be sick of it soon enough."

"Not everyone drops out of college." I teased him.

He just laughed in response.

"I know we've all been busy working and we haven't really talked about Christmas yet but since Hayden is also staying home I thought we could get a tree tomorrow and celebrate together." Jackson said.

"That sounds nice. I wanted to ask you about it anyways."

When we got home Jackson ordered some pizza while I went upstairs to change. When I came downstairs, Jackson was already changed and lounging on the sofa, flipping through some channels. He stopped at an episode of The Big Bang Theory. I just flopped down next to him when the doorbell rang.

"I got it." I said while getting up and opening the door.

It was the pizza delivery guy. I took the pizza from him setting it down on the stairs behind me while grabbing the money from the counter that Jackson put there earlier. I handed it to the guy.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" he asked while studying my face.

"I don't think so..." I didn't recognise him.

Hayden's car was just pulling into the driveway. I did not want to see him right now. But the pizza guy wouldn't leave.

"I swear you look familiar. Maybe we just met in my dreams." he said while smirking at me. "I'm Mark by the way."

He put his hand out towards me wanting me to take it. Hayden came up behind the guy and not so nicely pushed him out of the way to get into the house. As soon as he was in he closed the door right in front of Mark's nose.

"That was rude." I said.

He just shrugged and left upstairs. Unbelievable that man. How can he do what he did in his office and then be like this right after. I don't understand him. I took the pizza and went back to the living room. We watched tv while eating before saying good night. I went upstairs to my room. I noticed Hayden's office door was slightly open. You know what?, I thought walking into the room, he's not gonna get away with treating me like this so easily. There he was standing next to his desk staring out of the window. He wasn't wearing a shirt. His head snapped into my direction. His face was pulled into a frown. He looked at me confused.

"What is your problem Hayden? And I don't want some bullshit answer." I said walking closer to him. "I've been living here for almost 6 weeks and I'm not leaving anytime soon, so if you have a problem with me just say it."

He didn't say anything he was just staring at me.

"You were right. I don't understand. I don't understand you at all. Because one second you ignore me or just look at me like I'm this annoy-"

I was interrupted by him walking over to me. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. Really kissed me. I was not expecting that at all. Everything happened so fast. My eyes were wide. Was I dreaming? What is happening. Is Hayden Ledger really kissing me right now? He can't be. That would be crazy. He doesn't even like me. So why is he kissing me. And why does it feel so good. I gave into him and wrapped my arms around him. I buried my hands in his hair and pulled at it. He let out a moan kissing me even harder. I kissed him back. It wasn't even a choice it was like a natural thing that could not be stopped. We broke apart to catch our breaths still clinging to each other.

"That's your answer." he said while still catching his breath.

I couldn't even say anything. I didn't know how to even form a thought after this. He looked down at me, studying my face. He stopped when his eyes reached my lips. I couldn't help myself. I pulled him back down to me kissing him again. And oh god was he good at it. It didn't even take him a second do respond. He put his hands all over my body before picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me over to his desk, gently placing me on it. His hands came up to my face, cupping my cheeks as he deepened the kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth fighting for dominance. I quickly noticed that there was no winning against him so I let him have it. In that moment I would have let him have everything. I dug my hands into his exposed back, roaming my hands all over his naked skin. I never wanted him to stop. He suddenly pulled away from me taking several steps away from me. His eyes were wide and he ran his hand through his hair.

"Fuck..." he mumbled. "I shouldn't have done that." he said more clearly now.

I jumped of the desk wanting to say something but he was already walking away. I heard his bedroom door shut. I was left alone in the office. A few things had tumbled from the desk on the floor. I could still smell him. When I closed my eyes I could still taste him. I went back to my room and made sure to slam the door shut a little louder than necessary. I laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. In that moment I realised what just happened. I just had my first kiss. My first kiss ever was Hayden...