° • ☆ E I G H T ☆ • °

Start from the beginning

They have seen it 2 years back.. They didn't even want to know their side of story and are just too much interested in taking out their frustation on their assumed punching bags being too bad at controlling their anger..

They both decided to keep their mouth shut till this drama is over..

"Pallavi let them come inside.." Vikram finally says.. Pallavi turns angrilly "I won't this girl to live in my house ever.."

"We are also not interested in staying here.. We were actually enjoing our vacation and that is way more interesting than these daily dramas. We are going.. Come Prachi.." The family become tensed as Ranbir finishes..

Prachi looks at Ranbir as he takes their bag.. She is confused whether they should stay here.. Honestly she don't want to stay after everything that has happened.. But she also don't want to separate Ranbir from his family.. But for now she decides to go back home and then decide..

Ranbir and Prachi both turned and begin to leave when they heard a sound from behind..

"Stop.." They both paused at their steps at Pallavi's voice.. "I only said I won't accept Prachi.. I never said I won't accept you Ranbir.."

Ranbir sighed too tired of this while Prachi pressed her lips together trying to hold back her tears..

Ranbir turns his head to his side and says..

"Mom, if you want me back in this house then you'll have to accept Prachi as well. She is my wife and no one can deny that.." Ranbir stated holding Prachi's hand firmly ensuring her that he is with her no matter what.. Prachi smiles.. The pain she felt before started subsiding with Ranbir's love..

"But I'll never accept her as my daughter in law.." Pallavi says..

"Well that's not our problem mom.. I consider her as my wife.. and I won't leave her.. She is my love, my responsibility and about all my wife.. No one can snatch this right from her.."

"Mom.." Rhea and Sid comes to her. "Please accept both Ranbir and Prachi back.."

"Yes mom please.." They both pleaded her and after some requests she finally lets them in..

That was really a day to remember..

Prachi and Ranbir settled in the Kohli mansion.. They both don't want to stay here with Rhea but for the sake of Ranbir's father, they agreed..

Rhea also asked Pallavi to let them stay and she agrees but denied to do their grahpravesh ritual so Rhea conducted it..

Everything happened so fast.. They both were processing what was happening around them..

Vikram is the most happiest after Pranbir's return.. He has accepted them after a month of their marriage but due to Pallavi and dida he could not accept them.. Infact with time Dida also accepted them but Pallavi couldn't..

Even now she hasn't accepted their relation completely.. She don't miss any chance to taunt Prachi but tries to resist infront of Ranbir..

Sid hasn't changed much over the years. Both the brothers are back to talking terms in little to no time..

Ranbir was angry at Sid for marrying Rhea but obviously he didn't know what all she has done..

And to top it all she have almost the entire house wrapped arond her finger..

She is behaving too sweetly with everyone and was also behaving normal with Pranbir..

Has Rhea really changed?

This question wasn't leaving them..

Such a huge change from a person like Rhea feels out of place and too good to be true..