(If you don't like smut you can skip )

Pai looked into Sky's deep brown eyes. Sky looked at Pai and saw him staring intensely at him. He shivered from the look. Not in the fear way but in a sensual way. He can see the lust of love in Pai's eyes and the feeling is burning him too. He can see Pai eyes turning it's colour to darm chocolate to black back and forth. He's trying to control his desire for Sky. Sky understood but he don't want him to hold back anymore so he flashed change his eyes colour from deep brown to golden and looked into Pai's eyes.

Sky get close to Pai and said...

Sky( whispered in his ears) : Kiss me.

...And started roaming his eyes whole on Pai's face then stopped and stared at Pai's lips. Pai couldn't hold back anymore. He captured Sky's lips with his and started kissing him roughly. Sky kissed back and moaned in the rough motion. Pai's one hand grabbing Sky's chin while the other is roaming around his waist and pulled the corner of his shirt to feel the warm skin. Pai pulled from the kiss and said

Pai: If you keep doing things like that I can't hold back Sky.

Sky: Who told you to hold back (he pushed Pai on the bed and crawled over him) Just take me.

That snapped Pai's all restraining. His eye colour totally changed into Black and he flipped them and started kissing Sky's neck. Sky started releasing his creamy phormones and Pai felt like he haven't have much of Sky. He licked his skin of the neck and started sucking on it. Sky was moaning hard from the suction. He arched his neck and gave Pai more access to what he was doing. After making a big red mark he got satisfied and started kissing down Sky's chest over his tshirt. He pinched one of the bud while sucking the other. That was being a torture for Sky. He whined

Sky: Just take the shirt off.

And he pulled of his shirt and tucked on Pai's shirt to put off. Pai buttoned off his shirt and revealed his whole toned body. Sky trailed his fingers in his abs and kissed in the middle of his chest and kissed down to his torso then up and kissed on his chin. Pai lowered his head and kissed Sky again while his hand moving down to take of Sky's shorts. Then he kissed down to his chest and started sucking his nipple and pulled off his shorts. Sky hid his privates with his hands but Pai removed his hands.

Pai: Let me take you whole honey.

He saw Sky's tip is leaking pre-cum when his hole is all wet.

Pai: Preparing to take me baby?

Sky can't stand his all dirty talks and he whined. Pai chuckled and dive down to kiss his milky smooth legs and bite in his inner thigh. That emitted a loud moan from Sky. Pai removed his pants and set himself in between Sky's legs. Sky's eyes widened seeing the thickness and wondering if he can take it. Pai saw Sky's expression and smirked. He moved up to kiss Sky circling one finger on his entrance. That sexual tension was too much for Sky. He wanted something inside him .

Sky: Pls

Pai: Please what baby?

Sky: Insert it... Ah

Pai didn't let him finish and inserted his finger into his warm chanel. He looked at Sky's face when he inserted his finger. His eyes was closed and taking the thing he was giving him. Then he added another finger and started massaging inside. Sky gasped when took out his fingers and readied himself .Sky was about to whine with the loss of touch but he saw Pai fixing him on his entrance.

Pai: Relax

He pushed into Sky. Sky gasped when Pai entered him and closed his eyes gripping the bed sheet.

Pai: Look at me when I enter you baby

Sky looked at Pai as he said when Pai was slowly pushing himself inside Sky. Every time he push a little Sky's expression changes and that's turning him more on.

Pai: Sorry baby

Saying this he pushed all of himself Sky. The boy moaned in pain and pleasure. Pai gave him some time to fix himself into his size then he started moving. At first it started from thrust but soon the room filled with just skin slapping skin sound.

Sky was moaning with each time Pai thrust into him.

Sky: P....P'Pai I'm.....I'm...ngh... I'm close...hng

Pai(grunting): Me too baby. Let's come together.

He pulled out from Sky and started stroking him and Sky together. Sky sat up a little while biting his lips seeing the view in front of him. They shooted at the same time and Pai plopped on Sky's stomach. They started panting heavily to calm themselves from the high.

Pai: Looks like you have to shower again

He kissed Sky's tummy and looked at him . Sky let out a breathless giggle that sounds like a melody in Pai's ear.

Pai: I'll wash you

Sky: Mm

Pai: Phi rak Sky na

Sky: Sky rak Phi...mak mak

They hugged on the bed for a while then Pai carried him to wash him . Then he changed the bedsheet and they fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
Will it be too bad if two besties loss their varginity same night? 😏😏😏😏😏

Let me know guys.....

____________________________________

First time writing smut guys. Not experienced in this 🙀🙀🙀

I hope you'll like it.

Jahr gun na kha 💕