Chapter 1 : Getting Thrown

Start from the beginning

Well, their plan of stopping Team leader to not get hurt badly.... Failed... successfully??

'What the fuck is happening? Where the fuck are we?!'

Those were the thoughts everyone had at the moment.

One moment they were watching Team leader saves childrens who were stuck between buildings with his [Instant] ability.

Team leader had just used his ability to kill off the unranked monster. And then use it again for saving a bundle of childrens who are orphans 4 fucking times.

And exactly 20 seconds after that, they were in another place. Falling out of the sky.

Literally.

Well there's only some low-tier 3-4th grade monsters that they would find in the beginning of the cataclysm. It's pretty easy to kill with just one move of a finger.

Well atleast they can protect Team leader now.

Some of them winced at the bloody mess Kim Rok Soo is in state in. Cracks all around his body as his suit couldn't handle that scary and stupid ability.

"What a headache.." some of them heard Assistant Kim Min Ah mutters as she beckons Jung So Hoon to check Team leader's condition.

"Alright, everyone protect Team leader-nim for now. And find a shelter to rest! Tell me if you guys find anything."

""Yes ma'am!"" They unitedly answer. When will our Team leader take care of his health really?

Hearing that, Kim rok soo thought 'wtf is Min Ah doing? Well it isn't so bad to let the newbies train a little bit'

Contrary to Kim Rok Soo's thoughts. All of the team members do want to protect him.

All they could do is to help the Team leader to rest for awhile. Team leader Kim Rok Soo is really a selfless person, they heard some stories about his old team that made him distant hinself from his now own team.

He drew a clear line for himself and others.

Despite that, they sure are confident that they are the ones who knows Team leader-nim the best on these times.

Actually... they all kinda ignore the line he drew because damn, This guy keeps getting hurt a fuck ton a lot.

They're not that close like his old team was. Not close enough like his two 'hyungs' that they've heard before from one of the oldest workers here.

All in all, they want to try to help Team Leader Rok Soo.

As they scout the area, they sensed an individual. An ability user. Are they from the guilds?

How funny, are they trying to corner Team leader-nim?

"Who's there?!" Kim Min Ah viciously states. She's not dealing with those guys bullshit anymore, i'm sure everyone here is already in need to get Kim Rok Soo treated right this instant.

Well, maybe beating them up almost dead isn't so bad?

They are all in their fighting stances.