Shehnaaz was losing consciousness and Reet was crying hysterically. She saw her daughter's condition and ran out of the house to call Sidharth. To her luck, she found him entering his house.

She caught his arm and said while panting hard, "Puttar jaldi chal. Shehnaaz ko doctor ke paas lekar chalna hai."

Sidharth was frozen on the spot on listening this but composing himself he said, "Chalo aunty." He called Arpita's name loudly. When she came out, he asked her to bring his scooty's keys. He ran with Reet and saw Shehnaaz laying on the floor with tears flowing from her eyes which were shutting down.

He then caught sight of Gurvinder standing beside her who also looked shocked. Sidharth seized his collar and pushed him against the wall and threatened him, "Kam**e sa*le. Tu ne agar isko haath bhi lagaya hai na toh main na tujhe zameen ke utna niche gaadugan jitna tu zameen je upar bhi nahi hai."

Reet called him, "Puttar chal na. Dekh iski aankhein band ho rahi hai."

She then spoke to Shehnaaz, "Meri laado, dekh meri taraf. Aankhein khuli rakh gudiya."

"Chaliye aunty." Sidharth said in a choked voice while lifting Shehnaaz in his arms. Reet supported his hands.

They both took her to a nearby clinic. Reet was continuously crying. The doctor knew Kulwant and his family. He has also treated Reet when earlier she used to come with her bruises. However, he was of the same mentality as Gills. So, he never filed any complaint against the Gills for domestic violence.

Reet suddenly remembered that she forgot her purse at home. So she asked Sidharth, "Puttar tu ghar jaa kar mera purse le aa. Mein bhul gayi thi hadbadhat mai."

"Aunty mein de dunga. Mere paas hai thode bahut toh. Aur baaki ke online pay kar dunga. Aap chinta mat karo." He replied in a sad and tensed voice.

"Nahi, tu kyu dega. Mein keh rahi hun..." Reet was cut in between by Sidharth who said, "Aunty please. Abhi yeh sab nahi. Vo mere liye bahut important hai, theek vaise hi jaise aapke liye hai.

"Khush reh puttar." Reet blessed him and leaned on his arms. She saw Gurvinder coming towards them. She frowned and ignored him. Just then doctor came and said, "Theek hai abhi vo. Right leg mai thoda sa muscle tear hai. 3 hafte mai theek ho jaayega. Aur leg pe no strain. I would recommend bed rest for early recovery. Pain killer likh di hai agar zarurat pade toh. Maine elastic cotton crepe bandage laga dia hai uss se theek rahega. Thode nishaan hai body pe uske liye ek cream likh dia hai. Saath hi yeh kehna chahunga bhabhi ji ki sambhaal ke rakho isse, abhi se itna gussa dila rahi hai ghar walo ko aage jaakar kya karegi."

"Apne kaam se kaam rakho aur bill do." Sidharth said to the doctor in a rude way. The doctor gave him the bill and left.

"Aunty, aap jaao uske paas mein aata hun bill jama kara ke." Sidharth said to Reet. She nodded.

Gurvinder interrupted Sidharth, "Mein bhi chalta hu aapke saath bill pay karne." Reet paid no heed to her so called son.

Sidharth scoffed, "Mein koi trip pe jaa raha hun jo tujhe bhi chalna hai. Yahi beitha rehna, kamre ke andar kadam bhi rakha na toh tu iss room ke bagal wale room mai pada milega." He left saying this. Reet entered the room totally ignoring Gurvinder. And Gurvinder sat outside the room on the bench.

After some time Sidharth came and was about to enter the room when Gurvinder asked, "Mein bhi aa jaaun."

"Nahi." he said sternly and entered the room. But what he saw broke his heart.

-------◇◇◇◇◇-------

NOTE : - Namaste everyone. Chapter 18 is all yours to provide me with your valuable feedbacks (only if you want to🙂). I am sorry if the chapter was not worth your expectations or it triggered you or maybe you feel aisa real mai nahi hota. This was necessary for the plot.

Also, I asked you all on the message board ki which update you want next. But I don't think you want to answer. So, I am fine with it I won't ask ever again.

Since I am busy with my upcoming exams so I am occupied with that. Apologies in advance for slow updates.

What do you think this incident will lead to in future, in terms of relationship?

I feel Gurvinder ko jab apne papa ji ka achha beta ban na hota hai tab vo achha beta ban jaata hai. Aur rarely kabhi kabhi bhai ban be ka mann hota hai toh vo bhi ban ne ki koshish karta hai. What do you think about his personality?

Reet is in guilt that because of her Shehnaaz landed into trouble. What is your say on this?

Why did Sidharth's heart broke when he entered Shehnaaz's ward? Any guesses.

{Published on : Monday, 21 November 2022}

_________________________________________

Keep Sidharth and his family in your prayers.

Your writer,
Sudhanya