𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 ┊ 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴

Start from the beginning

once kentrell had tooken his shoes off, he stood up from the bed once again walking towards the head of the bed.

He stretched a bit before pulling the black comforter back, he slowly leaned down trying to lay onto his bed.

The more he moved the more pain his body endured, he knew he said he didn't need help but he kinda did someone was there to help him.

Once he laid down onto his back, he pulled the comforter over his body feeling his body instantly begin to warm up.

He slightly moved over a bit in discomfort, not liking that he had to lay on his back due to doctors orders.

Which he didn't quite understand why it had to be his back, he understood the not laying on his stomach cause of the stitches but not being able to lay on his side.

He didn't quite understand it but he wasn't going to question if it was going to help him heal better.

After shuffling around a bit, he finally got into a comfortable position still laying on his back.

He turned his head towards his night stand seeing his remote sitting beside his phone which he hadn't had at all while at the hospital.

Slithering his arm from under the blanket, leaning a tad before grabbing his remote so he could watch some TV.

he slowly felt his eyes get heavy, which caused him to shut them.

probably was from all the medicine.

-

"𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 to the middle of the bed folks" kentrell heard someone mumble, he didn't know whom it was cause the talking was all muffled up.

He kept his eyes close not wanting anyone to know he was awake, he already knew everyone was about to bother him.

"and you need to leave but you don't hear me fuckin complaining" Nau'jour spoke with irritation laced in his voice.

"im not going no where lil' folks, I can't let shit happen to him again" The Chicago native muttered, leaning over the bed a bit.

"you think he want you here ? cause he don't, if any thing you finna stress him out more than he already is" Nau'jour replied, he was growing more agitated with the other male.

Dayvon stayed quiet deciding not to reply to nau'jour, he already had a lot going on and the last thing he wanted was for him to add onto it.

Dayvon slowly begun to scoot kentrell legs over a bit, he was attempting to slowly move the male to the middle.

Something about him being towards the edge of the bed was wrecking his nerves badly.

He slowly moved up, slowly moving Kentrell's upper body over to the middle of the bed.

Once he had Kentrell's body in the center, he grabbed the extra pillows that kentrell wasn't using beginning to move them around his body.

In this moment Kentrell had almost blew his cover as he felt a small smile grow on his face.

Though he wasn't the happiest with Dayvon in this moment, the way the taller was acting was so cute to him.