𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 ┊ 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝙁𝙀𝙒 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 

𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙁𝙀𝙒 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 entered the shared apartment, his eyes roamed around as many flash backs came to him.

The place he once felt safe in was now nothing but serious trauma to him.

As his eyes roamed around his stomach turned bile, he slowly begun to walk past the kitchen remembering the exact events that had went down.

He slowly walked towards his room, he grasped the gold door handle before turning it.

He slowly pushed his door open peaking his head in, he seen that Nau'jour had cleaned up his room which caused him to smile a bit.

Thought there was a small reddish - brown stain on the floor beside his bed, a frown slowly appeared knowing that was from the night he was stabbed.

Sighing once more he continued to stalk towards his bed which was now covered in an all black comforter instead of his white one.

He sat softly onto his bed, leaning slightly, and hissing in pain over the stitches at the bottom of his stomach.

he paused bring his right hand towards his stomach to hold it lightly, he rubbed it a bit attempting to soothe the pain.

He sat like that for a few seconds before going back to take off of his shoes, he was originally supposed to be cater to at the moment.

But kentrell being kentrell, on his way home he cursed Nau'jour out telling him he didn't need to be babied.

So nau'jour was going to leave the male alone for the time being, he was still going to pop in and help him but only when he knew kentrell didn't know.