𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊?

Start from the beginning

But he didn't, instead Dayvon had ignored him for some odd reason.

"daffy' so damn sassy mane" kentrell laughed as he watched the tv screen, he loved cartoons.

They were his comfort, they never have done him wrong.

he pulled his phone from out his front pocket, unlocking if he went to his instagram.

Scrolling through stories it landed on jayda's, the one video on her story caught his eyes, slightly catching him by surprise.

he saw a video of jayda and Asian hugged up at the club singing fredo bang, kentrell quickly screenshot it.

going to their group chat, he removed jayda before sending the picture to the group.

he definitely didn't care if jayda knew they talked about her or not, he just ain't feel like going back and forth today.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐒💚!!

𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙚
weirdo

𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙚10
mane she coulda clicked up with anyone
she decided that bad built hoe

𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨
she told me she couldn't hang out cause she had a meeting that lying bitch.

𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨
swear when i see that bitch she betta
have her damn fist ready, ima beat
that bitch face in.

𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙚
swear ima get my licks in too.

i would get mine in but 🫃🏽

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

Kentrell then shit his phone off not feeling the want to entertain his friends antics, he also wasn't in the mood after seeing that post.

Not only did the post make him mad, it hurt his feelings deeply.

He never thought Jayda would go be grimy behind his back over a piece of man that wasn't neither of theirs.

He wasn't officially kentrell's and he damn sure wasn't Jayda's well at-least he hoped he wasn't.

"maybe he doin him" kentrell mumbled, his mind drifting off to Dayvon, he so badly needed to speak to the taller.

They needed to communicate about what they had going on, so kentrell wouldn't be chasing after a man whom didn't want him.

Or so Dayvon didn't fill himself in guilt because he thought kentrell was going to be hurt about something.

He also needed to tell the taller about the baby, which he had yet to do.

Nau'jour told him to tell him the same day he found out, he felt it was only right for kentrell to do.

So they could have an understanding with what they had going on but kentrell being the person he was he hadn't and didnt plan on telling him at the moment.

He just felt like it wasn't the right time, he was scared that Von would deny the baby or worse tell him to get an abortion.

Which was something he didn't want, surprisingly kentrell wanted this child badly.

He felt like it was going to make a change in his life, help him with a lot of problems he faced in life.

He thought maybe it would even mature him, though he was mature there was always room to improve.

Kentrell snapped out his thoughts, his door being opened with a lot of force.

He looked up seeing Nau'jour standing there with a huge mug on his face, his phone in his right hand while he had a wing stop bag in his left hand.

"hey baby mama i bought you some food" Jour mumbled, the attitude evident in his voice.

"what's wrong with you jour" kentrell asked, looking at his best friend.

"that bitch jayda, she so weird ugh" Nau'jour yelled, somewhat startling kentrell in a way.

"don't think bout her hoe ass, you can watch looney tunes with me" kentrell replied.

Jour sighed, lightly sitting the bag of food onto the bed before pulling his coat off then sat onto kentrell's bed.

The two sat quietly eating their food, laughing here and there at the show.

Nau'jour ended up falling asleep in kentrell's room, which he didn't mind because in all reality he needed the comfort.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ how y'all feel bout this chapter ?this is a little everywhere but remember this book dead has been done in my drafts im just adding to the chapters lol

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
how y'all feel bout this chapter ?
this is a little everywhere but remember this book dead has been done in my drafts im just adding to the chapters lol.
hope y'all enjoyed this 💙 .