𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊?

Start from the beginning

Kentrell simply hummed moving his hand towards Dayvon's ear, he began to rub it softly.

It helped him fall asleep at times, which in this moment he needed to do it to fall asleep.

It would also make Dayvon fall asleep, it was something about the way kentrell soft hands moved in the motion on his ear.

"let's go back to sleep" kentrell mumbled, closing his eyes not waiting for Von to respond.

He was way too tired t hear anything else, after a few seconds of rubbings Von ear he had dozed off.

His lips parted slightly, as light snored came from his mouth.

Dayvon turned his head towards kentrell face, looking up at the younger male a small smile growing across his face.

But it soon turned into a frown, he didn't know how he was going to tell him without hurting his soft soul.

He remembered the time he first met nardo and he told him to never hurt kentrell, he was fragile on the inside.

"im not gon' tell him" he mumbled to himself as he continued to looked up at kentrell.

He was going to call off what ever he had going on with the other, though they never had sex the female had sucked him off a few times.

The more he thought about it, he begun to think that it wasn't that bad because he was under the influence.

It only happened twice, both times when he was at the studio and under the influence of heavy drugs.

But somehow he still felt guilty, cause he had remembered the times clear as day.

He sighed once more deciding to just go to sleep as kentrell did, he simply closed his eyes dozing off to sleep.

-

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙆𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙇 & 𝙉𝘼𝙐'𝙅𝙊𝙐𝙍'𝙎 𝘼𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃 rubbing his small stomach as he watched looney tunes on his TV.

When he had woken up dayvon wasn't there so he had decided to just come back to his home.

He guessed the taller had felt better, whom he texted before he left the older apartment but he didn't get a response.

Which kentrell didn't trip out about, he wasn't going to stress his self out over some one definitely when he could risk his child life.

So if that meant putting his feelings aside, he was okay with doing that.

He liked Dayvon a lot but the ignoring him every time he got in some type of mood was highly annoying and he wasn't going to put up with it.

He never understood why he done it, kentrell felt as if he hadn't done anything to the taller so he didn't understand why he ignored him.

Definitely when it came to the prank situation, if anyone should have ignored anyone it should've been kentrell ignoring everyone except durk.