أربعة - 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 — 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚

the two walked about a half an hour from edmonton to abra's flat. he stayed just outside of tottenham so he could be local when needed.

they didn't bother staying on the sidewalk since it was late and there wasn't any traffic.

jamilah was thinking about a lot, but at the same time, nothing went through her head. no new thoughts anyway. it was a lot of the same things and she wasn't in the mood to think them.

"what're you so quiet for?" abdul looked down at her noticing the lack of an expression on her face. it worried him a bit.

"aye! 'llow me." she felt comfortable with his arm around her. "i'm tired, yeah. certain man had me whining for like twenty minutes."

"nah, you're lyin' on man yanno." he grinned.

jamilah thought his smile was nice.

"how far's your place? i'm actually knackered."

he found her verbiage amusing. "it's not that far."

it had to be far though because jamilah couldn't feel her legs. she wasn't really aware of anything around her. everything was dark and she was out of it. she needed to lie down.

"we used to go to school together." she started, fiddling with the fringe on her shirt. she didn't know if he still remembered her. "in case you forgot-"

"man knows who you are." he smiled at her. "you think i'm invitin' random gyal to mine?"

"yeah." jamilah said honestly. "they still callin' you abra these days? i know it's not your govi."

"abra... abz. don't matter much." she slid her hand under his shirt and he laughed loudly. "yo! you're violatin' with that one, still."

"how come you're called abz now?" she questioned.

"i just am." he hugged her closer. "how come you're still called jamilah?"

jamilah felt her stomach flutter at the gesture.

when they arrived at his flat, they kicked their shoes off by the door and he took jamilah to his room. there was a big bed in the centre with a few of his clothes tossed over it. abdul put them away, muttering under his breath about having to do so.

"take your clothes off." he was a bit muffled as he pulled both his jumper and t-shirt off. he had never liked being in bed with outside clothes on.

jamilah undid the black halter top she had on and slipped out of her jeans. he sort of glanced at her before telling her to put some of his clean clothes on. he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

she picked a shirt from his bed and put it over her head. it smelled like laundry detergent and lingering cologne. she watched him put his clothes away, thinking... or not thinking again. she was still confused.

"why are you lookin' all stupid?" he waved a shirt in front of her.

"sorry, i'm thinkin' again." she yawned, pulling back his duvet and sliding under them. "i need to sleep."

when he finished he laid beside her.

it had been a while since jamilah shared a bed with someone besides kaz.

though he was always too busy with other girls to remember he had one at home so she spent lots of nights alone.

she curled up next to abdul, giggling into his neck as he held her. she kissed his jaw a few times, wanting to feel something.

"i told you it weren't gonna be like that." he opened his eyes.

"what if i want it to be like that?" she desperately wanted attention. she forgot what it felt like to have someone make her feel nice.

"what?" abdul didn't want her to say things she didn't mean just because she was drunk.

"what if i want you," jamilah kissed up his neck, climbing on top of him. "to breed me?" she whispered. her tongue twirled over his skin and he shivered.

he was never good at telling her no, not when she asked nicely. she had always made him weak.

"fuck." he moaned as she sucked his jaw. her giggles were quiet as she made her way to his mouth.

"please." she asked quietly.

even though he could tell she had a complicated relationship with kaz, he couldn't seem to care of the problems this would bring. he'd deal with it when he had to.

he kissed her back, chuckling into her mouth as her whole body relaxed into him. jamilah was needy and wasn't allowing him to catch his breath.

she'd always been that way though.

"baby, chill." he exhaled, rubbing circles on her skin.

she apologised, pressing kisses on his face. for a moment she paused, taking in his smooth, dark skin and slight red rimmed eyes. jamilah hadn't realised how much she actually missed him until now.

though she craved his presence in an entirely different way now.

abdul rolled them over so he was in between her legs. as he trailed kisses down her navel she pouted, trying to squeeze her legs shut.

he pulled them apart and sat her thong to the side. she was glistening from her wetness.

"i'ma breed you later, baby, don't worry." he promised and she whimpered at the sound of his voice.

in all her life the thought of being with him intimately hadn't ever crossed jamilah's mind, but now that it was on her brain it was all she wanted.

and when his mouth made contact with her core she felt sparks everywhere. it was like being on the moon.