Chapter 2

I was so humiliated, I didn't know what to do. I ran into the school after the bus ride was over and the I heard "Hey Zach! Watcha doin'!"

It was my friend, Penelope.(aka:Pen) She ran up to me and said "Hey, I just joined the club called Lived. It is about..."

"Can u wait a second." I ran to the nurse's office and asked for new pants. (all of the 8th graders thought I pee'd my pants too) I went back to Pen and said "What?"

"Do you want to join the club or not." I didn't know what it was about, so just to get her off my back I nodded my head in agreement.

After geometry class, it was time to go to your extracurricular and thanks to Pen I'm signed up for the lived club.

As I entered the room, it was weird. The first thing I saw was really weird words written on the wall it said" amahanoosh Siam." It was written everywhere. It looked like a horror house, but I trusted Pen so I stayed. I sat down with everybody, they were acting strange. There were 4 other people and they were all sitting in a triangular position. I didn't see Pen yet, so I sat next to a little girl who was very dirty and looked scary.

"Hi, my name is Zach. What is yours ?"She didn't answer, she just shook a little and played with her ponytail."Are you okay," I asked, she grunted ferociously. "Hello?"

I started staring at her, then poked her. Right after a few pokes, she lifted her head hissed at me and spewed clear grayish goo on me. I backed up in suspicion and fear. Right when I was heading to the door, then I had it something, it was the girl. But a few seconds ago she was in that chair across the room. I ran back to my chair. She was gone, I thought. Then felt breathing in the back of my neck. I slowly turned around and saw.... Pen. "Thank god, you're here" Everyone hissed at me.

"They don't really liked the word g-o-d." I was confused, but the a little boy in a sailor suit stand on the biggest chair and says "Let the meeting begin!" I knew this would be the catastrophic club I have ever been to.