The last sentence mumbled out into a whisper. "I'm sorry, dear sister,"

Lucerys moves next to her, taking her hand into his. "But there's people out, looking for signs of bodies or dragons...and–"

"I don't want to know if my husband was burnt alive, Lucerys. I'm sure you don't want to know if your brother was killed in action, do you?"

Lucerys shakes his head. "Of course not... but my brother is highly trained–"

"And yet is rumored to be dead..?" [Y/N] scoffs.

Lucerys looks down, like a puppy, and [Y/N] couldn't help the grief that overtook her.

"Luke.. I'm sorry, dear boy. I don't mean to hurt you." [Y/N] spoke, but it came out broken, and a whisper.

Lucerys looks up through wet eyelashes. "Mother mentioned if Jace is to be found.. dead.. you're more than welcome to stay with us at Dragonstone, and find another Warden of the North."

[Y/N] scrunches her brows. "Sorry.. what?"

Lucerys shrugs. "It's what she has told me."

[Y/N] was utterly confused. Rhaenyra was supposedly her biggest supporter of being a Lady of the North.

And now if her husband is found dead, she's supposed to give it all up and find someone else to do the job for her.

[Y/N] abruptly stood up. "Excuse me, Luke. I'm terribly tired.."

Lucerys nods. "Yes, I understand.. goodnight, [Y/N]."

"Goodnight, dear boy."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

[Y/N] stood on the balcony, watching the men and boys training on the field. The sound of their swords clashing gave her a headache.

She closed her eyes hoping it would ease the pain.

"Excuse me, m'lady..?"

[Y/N] turns to see a boy her age, Tobin, knowing him since she was a child.

He stood much taller and so close to her.

"Are you alright?"

Tobin's calloused hand rested against her cold cheek.

"I'm alright, Tobin. Just cold."

Tobin nods. "Here, let me help you to your room."

He does such thing, and lights the fire. He rubs his hands together, blowing into them and resting them in front of the fire as the flames grow.

"You haven't got much longer, have you?"

[Y/N] scrunches her brows. "Sorry..?"

Tobin laughs and scratches behind his ear. "Your pregnancy. Have you got much longer?"

[Y/N] shakes her head.

"The maester says maybe two weeks.. maybe three."

Tobin gets up, his eyes never left hers.

With her hormones through the roof, she crosses her legs to ease the ache between her legs.

He sat down in the chair beside her. He sighs.