chapter 4: 'the witches' from room 66

I arrived at the dorm and saw 5 beds and on the three closed to the door were 3 girls. The one the closed to the door looked like she was a demon cause her skin was pale white and her left shoulder from her dress was visible. I saw a black tattoo on her shoulder that looked like the bird that brought me here, her hair was black and straight. The one in the middle of the 3 girl's had a darker skin(i'm really trying not to be racist) had dark curly hair and had a Grey dress. Couldn't see any other details. The one in the middle of the 5 beds looked like a Latino girl with brown curly hair. They jumped up from the bed when the saw me cause they looked curious to me. The started touching my hair and my suit and then figured I was Trans and went from girl to boy. "Hi my name is Dot" Said the Latino looking girl. "That's Anadil next to me and that little bit of sunshine is Hester." With the second name she pointed to the girl who laid in between Dot and the other girl who's name was apparently Hester. "What bed do you want?" Dot asked me. "The one closes to the balcony" I replied. "Alright thats good." Dot said. "May I ask why?" Hester said before I could start to speak again. "I like cold breezes in the morning and fresh air." I replied with my hand a bit shaking cause I felt someone or something touching my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sophie trying to put my hair 'in a better shape' she said. But I quickly went to the balcony and there I took a deep breath and heard Dot, Anadil and Hester talking to Sophie and defending me from her saying I had to wear a dress. A few minutes later I heard Dot coming and turned around. " let's go to sleep it's pretty late." She said. "Ok that's good I'm tierd to" I replied and then we both went in and I closed the balcony door so no air could come in to make it colder in here then it already was. We changed into our pj's and went to sleep.