CHAPTER 5: The Blacksmith

Start from the beginning

Tanjiro looked thoughtful and slightly happy, but also scared. I may not be able to see the faces of the Blacksmith and Urokodaki, but I can feel their auras.

The fact that Urokodaki's aura showed that he was upset, but also understanding. While the Blacksmith was happily looking at Tanjiro's sword.

"But..." I said, gaining their attention once more, as I pulled out a marble that Tanjiro immediately recognized.

"What's that?" Urokodaki asked, looking at the marble.

"It's something that we received from the spirits of your apprentices Urokodaki-san." I said, Tanjiro looked at me.

"I thought it will only work on demons?" He said, I smiled.

"Me too. Before I asked Makomo and Sabito if they had other uses then just make demons into part demons and they said that there were." I said, Urokodaki's aura was giving off a feeling of confusion.

'We'll explain everything to you later Urokodaki.' I said to him with telepathy, he just nodded.

"Here's your sword back." The Blacksmith said, handing Tanjiro back his sword.

He then turned to me. I smiled and pulled my sword out and held it up. I looked at it for a moment before suddenly some of sunlight came in and hit the blade.

It looked as if it was absorbing the sunlight making it start glowing in white and multi colored colors. It stopped when the clouds blocked the sunlight.

A few seconds later the glowing started to subside. Once it disappeared we all were surprised to find that my sword was bright white. Including the hilt, guard, and scabbard. We were all silent still trying to process what just happened.

"... I guess my soul is pretty pure if the sunlight gave me a bright white sword that matches the description of the legendary sword Excalibur." I said, looking at everyone.

I see the aura around the blacksmith turned to pale yellow and flowers appeared as well. Meaning he was extremely happy and at peace.

"It's such a beautiful looking sword." The Blacksmith said, I smiled and held it out to him.

He took it with extreme care. He looked at it with contentment. I just smiled at this.

~Time Skip~

We were watching as the Blacksmith was leaving with a colored photo of my sword. We soon went back inside.

After explaining everything to Urokodaki about the marble and how it will change Tanjiro into ⅓ Demon and ⅔ Human.

"We are resistant to the sun, winchester flowers, winchester poisons, demon killing blades and weapons, fire, and have our heads cut off. But we can still die around 200 years old from old age." I finished up with my explanation.

"Hmmm... I guess if you agree with being part demon. I don't really have any problems with your choice Tanjiro." Urokodaki said, I smiled and threw Tanjiro the marble and also a small bag with 10 of them to Urokodaki.

"I thought you would like some incase you find someone like or almost like Nezuko." I said, he nodded and put the bag in his pocket.

"Okay I be heading to my room for the next two days." Tanjiro said, we said our goodnights to each other.

~Time Skip~

So for the past two days I gotten closer to Tanjiro's sister Amber. Also Kacchan came over to see how I was doing. She and Amber were both surprised that I was both their soulmate.

Kacchan was upset, but after she and Amber left together and didn't return until it was almost night. They were covered in their own blood. I was really worried. I asked them what happened.

"We decided to fight each other to see which one of us will be your main girl." Kacchan said, my eyes widen in shock.

"W-w-who w-won?" I stuttered out.

"It was a tie to be completely honest with you. We ended up knocking each other out with our last blow." Amber said, I looked at her surprised.

Then I looked at Kacchan for confirmation. She just nodded. I was amused a little by how they were on par with each other. I gave them a small chuckled.

I then told them that dinner will be ready soon. They should go take a bath before it's ready and that I'll bring them their clothing and towels. They agreed and made their way to the hot springs.

We continue to train until Tanjiro woke back up. This was also the day my family decided to come see me. I was very surprised to see all of them came. The tension in the air was so thick you could of cut it with a knife.

Word Count 1276.