CHAPTER 5: The Blacksmith

Last time on
If Izuku Was Part Demon...

Deku's POV

I then teleported back to Urokodaki's house in front of the four of them.

I told them about Guardian Spirits and who they were getting. They agreed and formed a bond with each other. I then heard a pair of footsteps and wind chimes.

"Looks like the blacksmith is here." Urokodaki said, I looked at Tanjiro and we smiled at each other.

"I'm here to give Tanjiro Kamado and Izuku Midoriya their weapons." The Blacksmith said.

Deku's POV

Me and Tanjiro lead him inside. Which took longer than expected. When we all were finally inside the Blacksmith handed us each our katana swords. He asked Tanjiro to take his swords out of it's cover, first.

But...

"Black!?/Black!" Me and the blacksmith said together.

"That's interesting." Urokodaki said, Tanjiro looked at him.

"Why? Does turning Black mean something bad?" Tanjiro asked, but before Urokodaki could say anything I spoke.

"Urokodaki don't you even try to say it's not." I said, looking at him this got everyone's attention.

"Izuku?" Tanjiro said, he looked at me. I released a sigh.

"My uncle has a black sword and I've met a few people who also had one. But..." I looked up and released a heavy sigh.

"They all died around the time they reached their early thirties and it wasn't due to demons killing them. They all except for my uncle died due to their health deteriorating. Your father was one of those people Tanjiro. He died at the age of 31. Also I noticed while we were training that your health started to deteriorate as well and with the appearance of sun flame mark on your forehead just confirms my suspicions." I said, I looked back at Tanjiro and saw the shock look on his face.

"Also the color that the swords changes to normal match both the color of someone's health and how pure their beliefs are. If you look closely to the hilt and the guard. You can see some burgundy red and sea blue-green there before it fades into the black." I said, pointing to the halt.

Tanjiro looks and sees that I was right.

"The amount of black can tell how many years til you die. I estimate from the amount of black is you possibly only have a few years left to live, but if you stop now you may live to maybe 28 or 29 years old." I said, everyone stared at me.

"How is your uncle still alive?" Tanjiro asked, I looked at him.

"My uncle is a demon, he's the 1st upper moon. He is also the one who trained me since I was 4. He was also your ancestor's Yoriichi Tsugikuni twin brother before he was turned into a demon. So he's part of your family and so is the Mist Hashira. Who doesn't like the fact he's half demon." I said, they looked at me with different emotions.