•{ Chapter 2 }•

Start from the beginning

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

"BYE-BYE, SENPAI!!!", all of the first year shout to Kazumi and Hide before they leave. The second-year members also didn't forget to bid farewell to both of them before they leaving as well. And now leaving only both Kazumi and Hide alone as both of them walk back from the school together.

"Now leave us alone to talk. How is your part-time job doing?", asked Kazumi.

"Not bad...I like it a lot.", said Hide and Kazumi just humming back at him. "Now you to answer, how aniki been doing?"

"Nissan? Being a jerk and annoyed like always.", Haru annoyedly said which makes Hide let out a small chuckle.

It then turns silent as they continue to walk side to side around the neighborhood. Not even awkward and just calming silence between them.

"It's been many years ever since we be friends, huh...", Kazumi muttered with Hide humming as the response while both of them slowly recalled back their first time knowing each other. "I wonder Hide...."

"Hmm?"

"Do you even have any friends other than me? Like a very best friend or buddy of you?", the girl asked as she looks at Hide who also staring at her. Hide then smiled, somehow his smile showed sadness as well as his eyes.

"I used to have.", he answered which Kazumi looks at him lil bit widened, somehow feels bad after hearing what the guy said.

"Sorry...."

"No. You don't need to be sorry. Those friends of mine are all fine....I guess? HOWEVER!!! Though I bit sorry that I leave them early, but...I don't regret it!", Hide said with a smile on his face as he turn to look at Kazumi. The girl look at him with widening eyes before she then smiled softly back at him. Even though Kazumi has many questions playing inside her head, she just decided to not ask the guy, knowing that she will never receive the answers.

"Do you miss them? Your friends?", Kazumi asked with Hide continued walking behind her.

"Yea. I miss them. Though I can only see them from afar....", Hide muttered and Kazumi heard it clearly but decided not to say anything as she just listened. Then, suddenly the sound from Kazumi's phone caught their attention.

TING!!!

"What's that?", Hide asked as he could hear a notification from Kazumi's phone. Kazumi took out her phone, looking at what notifications that noticing her.

"WHAT?!!", Kazumi suddenly shout which shocked the guy, wondered what the girl suddenly screaming. She then showed her phone to Hide as she can't find herself to look what she just saw on her phone.

"NANI?!", Hide shocked unbelievably as he took Kazumi's phone, still can't believe just what he saw from the girl's phone. "WHAT DOES IT MEAN THAT THE MANGA WON'T CONTINUE?!"

"Please tell me that Ken Wakui was just pranking us..."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! ARE THEY REALLY ANNOUNCING THAT THE MANGA TOKYO REVENGERS WON'T CONTINUE ANYMORE? IT'S JUST FUCKING 3 MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE ITS END?!!", Hide shouted angrily as well as unbelievably. "Damn—look at these all nasty comments. The social media went crazy over one announcement....", he added as he read all the comments on the phone.

"NO! HE CAN'T DO THIS?! WHAT ABOUT THE TAKEHINA WEDDING?! MIKEY HAPPINESS?! THE HAPPY ENDING?! WHYYYYY?!!!", Kazumi dramatically cried out of disappointment while Hide was lost for no words, so speechless to say anything since he had been fond and interested in the manga as well.